i'm in love wid my boyfriend's flatmate

i am 22 and have been in a committed relation wid my bf since 5 years. i am staying at his flat since 4 years. he loves me a lot and takes care of me but lacks one serious thing that - he doesnt respect me, gets hyper on small things n fights which had upset me a lot..i have tried to make him understand that i need respect but of no use.

then last year his very good friend shifted with him.. since den 3 of us r living together. 3 months back my bf went out of station for a week n i and his friend were alone at home. coincidently i had a fight wid my bf n i started to drink at home wid his friend to change my mood.

we got too drunk and we started making out..(i am totally satisfied wid my sex life with my boyfriend , but d other guy is a passionate lover which i missed in my boyfriend),

since den we meet at my flat and make out. his friend was a virgin and i was his first kiss.now he is madly in love wid me and evn wants to get married to me in future.

now i am stuck.

i love both these wonderful guys.

dont knw wat to do.. i knw if we go like dis for long we'll be caught soon and i don't want to hurt my boyfriend

Itscomplicated27

Im in a similar situation, was currently dating my partner for 9 years I decided we wasn't getting on and thought it best we have a break back (he didn't argue) back in november last year I moved out.

We officially split up 8 weeks ago, have still remained friends, the hardest part is that I've totally fallen in love with his friend, we have been seeing each other for the last 6 months.

I really don't know what to do :( I love my ex- partner and always will be but just not in love with him- Whereas the other guy i just find him amazing and that we have a real connection- Im so scared of hurting my ex, just really do not know what to do... HELP!!! x

• Author

i cn very well feel wat u r going through..

but i cn say u r in a better situation dan i am.. u atleast showed guts to leave ur 9yrs old bf.. n r managing to live quite well without him..

wat i cn suggest u is.. tell ur bf dat u started dating his frnd recently.. just after u broke up.. u needed support n he gave it.. if he has overcome the break up.. he will b able to do dat also..

i wish u cn cm out of all dis happily..

my problem is i dnt want to leave my bf nd cnt evn live without his flatmate too..

wat should i do?:confused: