Thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone for their responses to my post. I talked to my ex's best friend last night. We're good friends too. She gave me some info last night. Turns out Christine had been cheating long before my grandfather died. What I can't get is why did she move with me to Sacramento if she was unhappy with our relationship? We moved shortly after she began cheating on me. Her friend said she was scared of dumping me cause she thought I would kill myself, whatever, so cheat on me for a year that will solve it, right. We did have a great relationship for the first two years but the last year she has done things that are down right nasty. She has a real problem with cheating, I mean mentally. And she needs to address this problem. Her friend is very concerned about her as am I. I don't want her back, however I do care about very much. Should I just forget about her and let her hit rock bottom. Or should I keep working with her friends to try to help her? It's eating me up inside that she is heading for the gutter. I could care less about us getting back together. I just want her to be alright, have a good life, and be healthy. Sorry I just have a big heart, I can't help it.

Thanks,

Joe