The adventures of a guy who wants a mail order bride....

Darkangelism

My friend wants to buy a mail order bride because he cant get a date, i told him it isnt that simple, what do people think of this practice?

.......and the address of this mail order bride place would be???

(Just checking to see if it's a reputable site is all....)

:p

Curt

• Author
Darkangelism

its a commerical site i cant post it, but just google mail order brides, easy enough to find.

• Author
Darkangelism

lol, you know i wasnt serious right?

well he is looking into it, but i was kidding about the site search.

Originally posted by Darkangelism

My friend wants to buy a mail order bride because he cant get a date, i told him it isnt that simple, what do people think of this practice?

This "friend" wouldn't happen to be you, would it, DA?

• Author
Darkangelism

No its not me, i dont need that, if i just wanted to get laid i would go to the bar and find some ugly girl. But i do not need to worry about it i am working on two girls right now.

How much money does this guy want to spend.....and is there a 'female' age restriction???? LMAO!

• Author
Darkangelism

i have no idea, it will cost him money to get her to his house. age restrictions no, he was looking at a 16 yr old, he is 21.

i have no idea, it will cost him money to get her to his house. age restrictions no, he was looking at a 16 yr old, he is 21.

This all kinda reminds me of when Ted Nugent adopted the girl (17) so he could have sex with her. ;)