It's Driving Me Crazy!

Hey everyone :)

I am currently in a relationship, we have been together for about six months, known eachother for seven months. That time hasn't been easy we have had alot of our own personal very big problems. It is also a long distance relationship.... Yet I have fell in love with him and from all I can gather on his part is that he cares about me very much.

He doesn't know I have fell for him... I feel upset. I am sure I am meant to be feeling on top of the world with this. Loving him is hurting me... I feel like I am going to pop and say "I love you" to him and it is driving me crazy. I can't see him feeling the same anytime soon if ever.

He has been through a hell of alot of recent problems with me and helped me so much... But I don't know if I can carry on feeling like this. I have no idea what to do.

Any advice or anyone been in the same situation?

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Runforthehills

Tell him, what have you got to lose?

You'll regret it otherwise. Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't. I'm learning that all the time!

Good luck!

• Author
Tell him, what have you got to lose?

You'll regret it otherwise. Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't. I'm learning that all the time!

Good luck!

One reason I can't tell him is last night he was saying how we don't know eachother enough. For me that is not true... I know him more than he thinks and on my part I have never been this open and transparent with someone.

Telling him... I just can't. I wish I did have the guts!! :)