does he just see me as a friend?

Does he like me? he always finds ways to make text conversations and we see each other alot?

ok so his guy i met recentely has been contacting me non stop i work in recruitment and i got him a job so first it was emails then texts he will text me everyday without fail sometimes upto 50 times from short conversations, he comes into my office now and again and he also keeps finding ways to come out with me.......hes never really flirted with me and i have caught him a few times looking at me,,,,,i am getting stressed with it i told him i am starting to like him....he said as in friends yeh i said yes and no but dont worry theres nothing in it.....he then changed the subject its just soo frustrating the reason why i said that is cause hes always talking about other girls and by the type he describes its not me....do you think he just wants to be friends?

Additional Details

he knows one of my best friends quite well and she brought him into my work.......he came out for my birthday last week but spent the night chatting to another girl we went out last night and wen a guy showed attention to me he didnt seem amused just had a sulky face on him........we went for lunch today and tomorrow he wants us to do something to....does he just see me as a friend?