Moi + flirtatous ex = what??

Spiller

Hi everyone! Here is my situation... Over one year ago, now I met a great guy on-line, we really hit it off and things developed into an online relationship... I am from England, he's from America... We were planning to meet, but he went away to University and we ended things amicably. We both dated other ppl, however, a couple of months later, we started things up again on-line and he flew over in March of this year to the UK to stay with me for a week. We got on great, but decided to remain friends, which we have been online for the past few months, but with nothing more. He told me he wasnt interested and we left it at that.

However, I intend to go to the same university and I am flying over soon, to check the place out. Since I told him I am flying over he has changed his tune and started flirting with me and being cute with me again, and acting interested. The attraction between us is obviously still there.

When things ended between us he began talking to another girl, online who has just gone to that same university. I have seen a photo of her and she looks like a doppleganger of me (though I look better - sorry, but its the truth!) He says that he hangs out with her but he doesnt consider it dating and he doesnt want anything more. I get the feeling that if I were at the University he and I would date...

Since I am visiting for a week and then later taking a 2 month course there until I go there full time for my BA degree, next year I do wonder if there is a future for us... I like him very much and would like to date him or at least be around him more than I am now... He's a fascinating guy and makes me feel great...

There is a very good male friend of mine who I am meeting when I fly over as well... He would like to date me, but I would like to see him in person to see how we get on.. At the moment I like him but dont consider him to be someone I can date...

Since my Ex-onliner who flew to see me before, has been flirting with me since I told him I am visiting... I wonder what the situation will be like when I visit and if he wants anything more than friends. The last time we met we were being intimate and affectionate and attracted to each other. I am a bit confused as to where I stand or what the situation is or will be once I get over there...

No matter what happens or has happened we remain great friends and enjoy hanging out together. What does this whole thing sound like to you?? Does he want anything more or is he just being friendly? I dont have any problems with taking things further and he knows it. Am I setting myself up for a let down or is there a chance? I would appreciate some feedback on this please!!

Peace and love...

You are asking more for the help of a psychic than for love advice. There may be some psychics who post advice here...and there may be some people a lot smarter than I am. However, I know of no mathematical formula, no textbook, no magic spell, no nothing that can predict how you may get on with this guy. There is just no way of telling.

Now, if you just want pure speculation, I think you will be disappointed. If he was bold enough to have an online romance with you, 3,000 miles across the Atlantic Ocean, he is bold enough to have other things going online.

I also think it's not too nice to tell you he's not interested in a relationship after he visited you but suddenly get interested when you are going to be in his proximity. Perhaps the timing is better and you are more convenient for him now...but you better get over to see him fast. You never know what else he may have going for himself.

If you are going to attend school in the U.S. solely because he attends the same one, I pray that things work out for you. There are a lot of guys who would give anything to meet someone like you!!!

Hey Tony...

Sensible advice, methinks. Bascially, I am trying to wade through the confusion, right now.

See, I DO want to attend this Uni for myself (I am deaf and it's the only deaf university in the world)... Originally, I was hoping to achieve some sort of closure from seeing him again, because he didn't seem interested-no-way-never... So, that I can put things to rest and move on comfortably with dating other guys...

But, if he keeps coming over all "cute n friendly" with me, I am gonna have doubts and won't be able to achieve the closure I need. I do like him... I need to close one chapter before another one can begin...

Well - Lot's of guys at the university... Who knows? I might meet someone better! Toodle-pip and keep smiling...

~*Spiller*~

You are asking more for the help of a psychic than for love advice. There may be some psychics who post advice here...and there may be some people a lot smarter than I am. However, I know of no mathematical formula, no textbook, no magic spell, no nothing that can predict how you may get on with this guy. There is just no way of telling.

Now, if you just want pure speculation, I think you will be disappointed. If he was bold enough to have an online romance with you, 3,000 miles across the Atlantic Ocean, he is bold enough to have other things going online. I also think it's not too nice to tell you he's not interested in a relationship after he visited you but suddenly get interested when you are going to be in his proximity. Perhaps the timing is better and you are more convenient for him now...but you better get over to see him fast. You never know what else he may have going for himself. If you are going to attend school in the U.S. solely because he attends the same one, I pray that things work out for you. There are a lot of guys who would give anything to meet someone like you!!!