Has anyone been in the same situation?

I was good friends with all my exes friends. My ex dumped me completely out of the blue one day, after dating a year. He dumped me by text and insulted me by text. He refused to speak to me, let alone meet up with me. All I got was verball abuse from him. I'm 99.9% sure he was cheating on me and already had someone else. Why else would someone do such a thing? I never heard from my ex ever again.

So as soon as we brokeup nobody wanted to even know me. Now that I wasn't part of a couple, i didn't exist anymore. I was severely depressed and needed friends and support. My ex screwed me over and yet everyone took his side. He somehow managed to poison everyone against me.

I read anotehr persons post that was similar to my story. But after the breakup, luckily their friends turned out to be true friends. They knew taht they had been dumped and still made effort to be friends with the dumpee. I admit I felt jealous reading it. While I got basically exiled from a whole group.

• Author

Not only had I got dumped, but I lost all my friends aswell.

If these are just strictly friends you met through your ex, why are you so shocked they don't want to talk with you now that you've broken up? I never stay in contact with any of my friends ex's. I'm there for my friend, not the ex. Plus, I'm not getting stuck in the middle of some he-said she-said crap between them nor am I going to play message boy or relationship fixer.

If these are your friends you knew before the ex, they sound like losers that you are better off not having in your life.

Something also tells me there's much more to this story from your side that you haven't told us in any of your threads. Why are you relying on your ex's friends so much. Where are your friends you've had before the relationship?

purchase Suprax pay pal online without prescription Valtrex u.p.s shipping cod buy Stromectol no visa without rx Cheap Colofac without a prescription Keflex prescriptions buy i want to buy Pamelor without a perscription order Pletal overnight cheap Aristocort without a perscription Order Coumadin cash on delivery buy Mysoline mastercard in Jacksonville order prescription free Videx Cheap Accutane overnight Micardis without a prescription or doctor buy Lamictal Dispersible without a rx overnight shipping Pravachol cash on delivery overnight Xenical non prescription for next day delivery Neoral without a prescription or doctor where to buy generic Pletal online without a prescription buy Voltaren next day delivery Rebetol on line cash on delivery Cellcept overnight delivery fed ex purchase online prescription Lanoxin Lasix no prescription next day delivery buy Anafranil Sr no scams how to get Timoptic mastercard without purchase Pro-banthine without rx to ship overnight Oxytrol online order saturday delivery Mevacor online consultant how to order Periactin online without a prescription order Lioresal cash on delivery no prescriptions needed for Micardis Buy Pamelor overnight fedex Fedex Furadantin without prescription Order Veetids cod buy buy Zetia mastercard generic buy Ventolin pay pal without prescription how to get a Ceftin rx purchase Aristocort paypal without prescription order Avelox without rx needed Free shipping Accutane no rx Xylocaine with fedex Thorazine without prescription overnight shipping Parlodel without prescription shipped overnight express purchase Minocin online without prescription overnight Isordil Sublingual c.o.d where to purchase generic Thorazine online without a prescription buy Neurontin without a rx overnight shipping

A lot of details are missing from your story so its hard to give advice.

Want to share more of what happened? For example what triggered him to send you the breakup text?