to Jennie

billy the kid

billy the kid

glad to hear from you but I am so sorry to hear about your friend, ( your dog).... really I am... Ok listen or read my great tale... there are no jokes here every thing i am telling you is true.. ok so about 7 or 8 months ago my dog of 8 years would faint, cough, fall down, and urinate blood when he did this... so I took him to the vet and he told me that he had heartworms very bad, and that if he treated him for it it would kill him, so he suggested putting him to sleep..... well I loved him too much to rush in to a decission to do that... I went down the street to see an old man that i respected for old fashion smartness..and he told me to feed him tobacco... so for a week I mixed it with can food that he would not pass up.. then after a month I started to feed it to him for only 3 days in order once a month, my dog now acts like he is a puppy, has plenty of entergy, never falls down, doesn't faint. Basicially all his problems are gone..so If you want to help your friend go see some one in the country.... it may not work but it is worth a try... as far as the urination problem just don't use bleech, it will kill you... leave the windows open while your gone..... some dogs respond to litter boxes with out training....

thank you so much for your kindness, it couldn't have come at a better time. after all the harrassment of the others without them even understanding it was nice to read you post. i expected more criticism but was very pleased when it wasn't there. i will talk to vitamin cottage about home remedies to help my buddy. i took him to the vet today and they gave him a shot of cortisol to counteract the effects of the lysodren that made him so sick, he got worse before he got better, but about seven tonight i noticed that he was behind me with his little chew toy. i was so happy i scooped him up in my arms and held him so tight. he is feeling much better now. the vet said after he gets his strength backs he wants to try him on the same meds but a lower dose. it is the only med that can help his condition, the urinating is the biggest problem but he don't do it in the kennel i bought him, he don't like the kennel tho, but i have to do something to control the problem and it is working. thank you for you help, i really really appreciate it very much. thank you, jennie

glad to hear from you but I am so sorry to

hear about your friend, ( your dog).... really I am... Ok listen or read my great tale... there are no jokes here every thing i am telling you is true.. ok so about 7 or 8 months ago my dog of 8 years would faint, cough, fall down, and urinate blood when he did this... so I took him to the vet and he told me that he had heartworms very bad, and that if he treated him for it it would kill him, so he suggested putting him to sleep..... well I loved him too much to rush in to a decission to do that... I went down the street to see an old man that i respected for old fashion smartness..and he told me to feed him tobacco... so for a week I mixed it with can food that he would not pass up.. then after a month I started to feed it to him for only 3 days in order once a month, my dog now acts like he is a puppy, has plenty of entergy, never falls down, doesn't faint. Basicially all his problems are gone..so If you want to help your friend go see some one in the country.... it may not work but it is worth a try... as far as the urination problem just don't use bleech, it will kill you... leave the windows open while your gone..... some dogs respond to litter boxes with out training....
billy the kid

your welcome, glad to hear that he is doing better..

thank you so much for your kindness, it couldn't have come at a better time. after all the harrassment of the others without them even understanding it was nice to read you post. i expected more criticism but was very pleased when it wasn't there. i will talk to vitamin cottage about home remedies to help my buddy. i took him to the vet today and they gave him a shot of cortisol to counteract the effects of the lysodren that made him so sick, he got worse before he got better, but about seven tonight i noticed that he was behind me with his little chew toy. i was so happy i scooped him up in my arms and held him so tight. he is feeling much better now. the vet said after he gets his strength backs he wants to try him on the same meds but a lower dose. it is the only med that can help his condition, the urinating is the biggest problem but he don't do it in the kennel i bought him, he don't like the kennel tho, but i have to do something to control the problem and it is working. thank you for you help, i really really appreciate it very much. thank you, jennie glad to hear from you but I am so sorry to