Abusive? Not sure

Mary Shadows

Mary Shadows

I have been thinking about an old relationship that I had with a man whom I deeply cared for. We shared a ton of intimate things. I shared with him that I've never been able to reach climax through only penetration. Well, we had sex twice. I enjoyed it. He was the only one that I felt comfortable with. I stil couldn't orgasm through intercourse. He said "I think there is something wrong with you." He also wouldn't kiss me. He asked if I've seen pretty woman. I had no idea what was going on in his head. I never did. I was always guessing how he felt. He called me a "pussy" cause I am frightful of storms. And just recently he called to tell me that he has a girlfriend. We haven't spoken since, and when he did call, it was a blocked number. He doesn't want me having his number and lied about "not having" a phone. Really, who doesn't have a phone in this day and age?

Anyways, are these signs of abuse? I don't really understand the different kinds. Any help on how I can manage the pain that he put me through, and how to let go? He's not in my life, but I cared about him, and the pain is still present.

I have been thinking about an old relationship that I had with a man whom I deeply cared for. We shared a ton of intimate things. I shared with him that I've never been able to reach climax through only penetration. Well, we had sex twice. I enjoyed it. He was the only one that I felt comfortable with. I stil couldn't orgasm through intercourse. He said "I think there is something wrong with you." He also wouldn't kiss me. He asked if I've seen pretty woman. I had no idea what was going on in his head. I never did. I was always guessing how he felt. He called me a "pussy" cause I am frightful of storms. And just recently he called to tell me that he has a girlfriend. We haven't spoken since, and when he did call, it was a blocked number. He doesn't want me having his number and lied about "not having" a phone. Really, who doesn't have a phone in this day and age?

Anyways, are these signs of abuse? I don't really understand the different kinds. Any help on how I can manage the pain that he put me through, and how to let go? He's not in my life, but I cared about him, and the pain is still present.

He doesn't seem like a good guy if he is saying things that are hurtful and had a gf while you were both sexualy active. Who's to say he doesn't do the same if you guys get together. The best way to let go is No Contact. Just treat him like other EX's and just remove him out of your life. Its understandable that you cared about him but he sounds like a liar and a cheat. People rarely change. Just ask yourself "would I be okay with someone who cheats and lies to me?" if you say no then move on. If you say yes then go with it and keep in touch with him.

• Author
Mary Shadows
He doesn't seem like a good guy if he is saying things that are hurtful and had a gf while you were both sexualy active. Who's to say he doesn't do the same if you guys get together. The best way to let go is No Contact. Just treat him like other EX's and just remove him out of your life. Its understandable that you cared about him but he sounds like a liar and a cheat. People rarely change. Just ask yourself "would I be okay with someone who cheats and lies to me?" if you say no then move on. If you say yes then go with it and keep in touch with him.

Oh, he is not in my life at all. He never let me in on anything going on in his life. The last time we spoke, was because he called me to tell me that he has a girlfriend. It was confusing. I never had a man go out of their way to tell me they're with someone. As if I was supposed to be jealous. I'm doing great without him. When we speak, I physically feel sick. It's still painful. I'm 25, and I've never cared about a man, before him.

Oh, he is not in my life at all. He never let me in on anything going on in his life. The last time we spoke, was because he called me to tell me that he has a girlfriend. It was confusing. I never had a man go out of their way to tell me they're with someone. As if I was supposed to be jealous. I'm doing great without him. When we speak, I physically feel sick. It's still painful. I'm 25, and I've never cared about a man, before him.

Yeah...well thats probably your body saying GET OUT OF HERE!!!! But hey at least you have that feeling. One of my friends who is 25 wants to get back with her ex bf's that have cheated on her before (not one guy but two of them). WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT????? hahaha Kinda like beating yourself against a wall! I say its great that you have that sense and you should stick to it.

Yes my Dear, the guy is a creep and what he said to you is rude and insensitive. Would you say those things to someone and think nothing of it? I could only say those things if it were my intent to be a TPOS. It is not in my nature. There in a very large percentage of woman who can not reach orgasm just through penetration so there is nothing wrong with you. My take on a vagina is that it is designed for a man to reach climax not a woman. If you ever find yourself in bed with this jerk again what you do is SCREAM and pound the mattress and call his name and pant and act is if you just tasted the best freaking chocolate cake on earth...let it drag o u t...and then tell him that he sucks in bed and that you faked it!

• Author
Mary Shadows
Yes my Dear, the guy is a creep and what he said to you is rude and insensitive. Would you say those things to someone and think nothing of it? I could only say those things if it were my intent to be a TPOS. It is not in my nature. There in a very large percentage of woman who can not reach orgasm just through penetration so there is nothing wrong with you. My take on a vagina is that it is designed for a man to reach climax not a woman. If you ever find yourself in bed with this jerk again what you do is SCREAM and pound the mattress and call his name and pant and act is if you just tasted the best freaking chocolate cake on earth...let it drag o u t...and then tell him that he sucks in bed and that you faked it!

Ahh, lol thank you for making me laugh :)) but, it's too painful to even speak with him. He never wanted to see me anyways. Not sure why D: After we slept together, he disapeared and got a girlfriend. Ugh, then to call me and tell me how she's changed him, they see eye to eye...blahhhhh that's so hurtful.

He just kept it to emails, and (sometimes) phone call before we fornicated. He pranked my apartment phone for two weeks, until he called my cell from a blocked number. He's 33! Btw

• Author
Mary Shadows
Yeah...well thats probably your body saying GET OUT OF HERE!!!! But hey at least you have that feeling. One of my friends who is 25 wants to get back with her ex bf's that have cheated on her before (not one guy but two of them). WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT????? hahaha Kinda like beating yourself against a wall! I say its great that you have that sense and you should stick to it.

I can totally relate with your friend. I think for me, the times when I want to contact this jerk off, is when I feel alone, and blue. January is the last time I spoke with him. Id be lying if I said that I don't want him to call again. I knew he was being manipulative and hurtful.