Platonic friends/relationships

brownshugar

Hi to all. I am wondering how a woman should handle being a "platonic freind" to a guy. Can they indeed have a relationship? What to do if the guy has admitted to you that he was indeed interested,but when asked what type of relationship I was looking for, I told him a long-term one. He is not in search of a long term friend. How should a woman deal with that issue.How far should she go with this guy? desperately seeking advice.

Confused

I don't get what you mean. Platonic friendship means that you are friends but aren't physically intimate. You are platonic friends with all your girlfriends.

If he and you don't want the same thing then to persue a relationship with him would be setting yourself up for hurt later on. I take it he wants a short-term thing and you want a long-term thing.

As far as being friends with guys, it's very easy. I have mostly male friends. Youjust don't let sex enter into the picture. You are, after all, the one in control of yourself.

Hi to all. I am wondering how a woman should handle being a "platonic freind" to a guy. Can they indeed have a relationship? What to do if the guy has admitted to you that he was indeed interested,but when asked what type of relationship I was looking for, I told him a long-term one. He is not in search of a long term friend. How should a woman deal with that issue.How far should she go with this guy? desperately seeking advice. Confused