dnt know where i stand with a girl i like.

hey hope u ppl can help me out.

i met a gr8 girl a few wks ago and we went out once as a couple bt she had to call it off as she admitted to me she had feelings for another and didnt want to string me along.i srgeed and we parted as friends.

last time we talked i explained my feelings for her but i said we should b friends(the air was quite hostile from her end).she argeed and to my knowledge nothing has happened with her and this other guy yet.

i havent spoken to her in nearly a week and i want to know wats happening.

thing is my friend who is also her best friend said to me that i should move on.her reasoning was that i only knew a few days and that i should simply move on.thing is,i saw that glint in a girls eyes when she was digging me and i saw that wit that girl.

im thinkin maybe her friend may know something i dnt about the girl.

if im wrong,should i text the girl to see if she wants to hang out sometime.is tht a gd idea?

any help appreciated.thanks.

mikey.

• 2 weeks later...

they usually turn out to be mascara or dust or something else that has irritated her. and it could very well be you that has irritated her. if i had to bet, i'd double down on this.

i think we all can create any reality we want to, especially when it comes to our desire for someone else to notice us and like us.... i would be very careful about basing your actions on what you think you saw in her eye. sure sounds like you need to move on to me... i dunno - hostility is always a good indicator.

i don't see much hope, but i guess one more attempt would not hurt.. anything after that just screams of a desperate guy - and take it from a gay man - there is nothing more ugly than a desperate guy.