Sparking up my relationship

Jeep guy

Hey everyone, I've been together with my girlfriend for just over a year. We have had our ups and downs like normal relationships. I need some advice on putting a spark back into our relationship. Its seems like she doesn't care as much as she used. This hurts becuase I love her very much,which I have told her many times and she says it back to me. I still would like something new but I don't know what!! Thanks for any help!!

You can't make somebody care more than they do. If you have to do things artificially to spark a relationship, that may take energy you aren't willing to expend.

A great thing to do is make yourself more scarce so she may appreciate you more. Stop seeing her so often. Take her to surprise places. Do more romantic things that you have never done before.

Ladies who are young and immature seek constant stimulation and excitement and have no yet learned to be responsible for their own happiness. Older, more mature women, become content in a relationship that is good and continue to care deeply about the person they are with.

Almost all relationships sore of taper off a bit after a time. The big chemistry stuff that exists in the initial stages of a relationship generally diminish over time. She very well may care for you as much now but may miss that excitement that exisited in the months after you met. This is very normal but a lot of people just don't understand it.

It could be that things are just drawing to a close for your girl and this relationship. But you have to be yourself. Not caring really has nothing to do with boredom. It kind of means she is not right for you. Do you really want someone with you who you have to stand on your head for to increase her caring for you?

Dude...If she goes cold--you make your discomfort known, and if she continues with it, you go 10 degrees colder. And then you evaluate the relationship. Don't start showering her with gifts-you deserve better than that.

Ok, this will sound a little funny, but my fiance and I did it and it was fun!

Plan to meet at a bar or club where you normally wouldn't go, but go there separately. Designate a time. When you show up, you have to role-play: flirt with other people a little and then pretend to pick her up.

Take her back (after a few drinks) to a nice suite or hotel room you got for the night and do something kinky.

For our one year anniversary we did this. My part of the plan was that I bought some very sexy lingerie and stiletto heels and did a strip tease for my fiance. He was so surprised and excited.

If role-playing is too hard (for some people, it is), try getting an expensive, nice hotel room or suite (with a jacuzzi) in a different city not far away and lock yourselves in for the weekend, ordering room service. Spend the whole weekend naked, get some exotic-smelling massage oil and a blindfold and some soft material and try a little kinky bondage stuff. Try tying her to teh bed, blindfolding her, and tickling her with a feather all over.