my gf feel heavy

riyadbank50

dear all ,

i need you help here ,,, my story like romio & julite

Im 30 and my girlfriend is 24 and we have been together for neary 4 years.

she live in Indonesia and i live in another country ,

we deal to married but because the rules of the government that they request agreement to agree

about this married from my country but my country not agree , we stay binding like that about

almost 2 years , during that i visit her many times we smile we have fun with her family ,,,,

even i bring her job in bank for her , but after that she become very busy and under push also .

however , since last week she avoid my call, sms , and when ask some friend of her , to ask her "

why ?"

he said "she avoid my calling because i push her to married quickly and she need time to think "

i send after 5 days flowers to her office then she sms me "thank u for the flowers"

then i send her flowers yesterday again with card i say in it "i can't live without you"

but still i didn't receive any update from her ,

i saw that she have face book , she contact her friends , but i didn't see our pic inside her page

what should i do now ,

should i send flowers or wait for 1 week to give her time or what good idea ,,,,

should i make page in Facebook and i put our pic and type to her so can all her friends see our

pic , or should i type to all her friends that i love this girl much much ?

please help in this case ...

regards