Think I'm in love with my best friend

Ok! So I think that I'm in love with my best friend, we're both girls and before this I've never had any sort of feelings for girls or anything before. But, we've been friends for I around 3 years now, and she's really been there for me and I know I'm only 16 and stuff but, I've been in relationships and had things with people and all that stuff but as corny and stuff as it sounds nothing is even close to how I feel about her. I get excited to talk to her, and yeah just the small things that generally go unnoticed have me thinking about them for ages. I know that I'm probably sounding a little creepy and obsessive haha but yeah, I just think I love her.

In our friendship and stuff we're like really flirty but, jokingly. And please don't post stuff like 'maybe it means something' because yeah I'm quite certain it doesn't. At parties and stuff we've hooked up and stuff like that but, yeah it was more the whole we're drunk and just for the lols thing haha. In general she is just a really good friend, I used to think that maybe I was just getting confused cause I admire her and stuff (for being able to stay strong and normal through all of her ****, being so ****ing hot, funny, generally amazing) but, realistically its a lot more then that.

I know I'm ranting and stuff and I could go on for heaps more, but I dunno what to do cause I don't want to tell her. I mean honestly I could tell her I'm bi and it she wouldnt give a ****, as another of our friends is and we both love him and its not a big deal or anything. I could probably even tell her I loved her and she wouldn't shun me or anything but itd just be weird. I dunno what to do though, I have a feeling I might drunkenly confess it but I dont want to ruin anything :/