after a month and some..surprise!

Livelovelearn

Hello everyone

I had a ``fwb` i think with this guy i met and knew for couple months. We got closer and he was really nice to me. We did go on dates and talked alot through bbm and texts. We then got intimate and had a great lil thing together.

Anyway we had gotten into a dispute because i got insecure because we werent making it official so i thought he had other girls which he said he didnt and so he said we should just be friends only and stop everything else and i did not like that so due to how i reacted he said he wasnt going to talk to me for a bit and he didnt ...he never talked to me since april.

Now two days ago..surprise! i got a call from him which was unexpected . He stated that he was sorry for hurting my feelings and he explained everything to me saying that he didnt want to hurt me but felt it was the best to back off and claimed he had been really busy with work but i feel that was bull**** and something didnt work out so he is coming back to me??? just wondering what do you guys think about this?

• Author
Livelovelearn

oh and i also wanted to add when he called me it was around 6 and the sun was shinning bright outside..he stated that he wanted to call me during the day and not the night because he didnt want me to think anything since he knows that i might assume he had other intentions....what do you guys think....advice is greatly appreciated!

• Author
Livelovelearn

thanks for the reply mitchell....i feel thats what he wants to ....