really fwb?

Where do i start? i am confused. deeply confused, here is the thing i have a FWB which so happens to be one of my best friends, recently we started thing like a month ago which is cool. but the thing that gets me confused is that every time we have sex it feels so bad yes so right! like it feels wrong cause he is my best friend and it feels so right cause the sex is great!:confused: the problem is that i think i am falling for him even tho i don't want to!

is that we click in every way but i know we crossed the line and he will never look at me the same way. we agreed that our thing would end once one of us get into a serious relationship, but the way things r going it looks like we both r going to be single for a while. Should i end it? or continue with it?:confused:

ShatteredReality

Maybe he is your next serious relationship?

eastsunshine2011
Where do i start? i am confused. deeply confused, here is the thing i have a FWB which so happens to be one of my best friends, recently we started thing like a month ago which is cool. but the thing that gets me confused is that every time we have sex it feels so bad yes so right! like it feels wrong cause he is my best friend and it feels so right cause the sex is great!:confused: the problem is that i think i am falling for him even tho i don't want to!

is that we click in every way but i know we crossed the line and he will never look at me the same way. we agreed that our thing would end once one of us get into a serious relationship, but the way things r going it looks like we both r going to be single for a while. Should i end it? or continue with it?:confused:

Ur emotionally getting attached. Tell him u have feelings for him.

Uh.. you get on really well with him, are good friends? Why don't you just actually get together?

• Author

i did told him he got freaked out :( he said he likes me only as a friend and thats it :) sigh i feel better after than and honestly i thought i was confused cause it didnt hurt when he told me that like i tought it would

You seriously need to stop what youre doing in my opinion. Just think about it, when he falls for another girl how do you think you'll feel?? obviously you'd be hurt and even more confused as you are now.

Hormones at this age is certainly hard to control :p But you have to respect yourself!