should i confront her?

My recent ex and i have been friends for a few months now, but we have still been quite lovey dovey, and every so often she blows hot and cold with me, right now it is cold, i didnt think much of it, but i have recently found out she as been lying to me. Nothing major i suppose but it really hurts. She doesnt know that i know about this. Should i confont her? she is always letting me down.

eastsunshine2011
My recent ex and i have been friends for a few months now, but we have still been quite lovey dovey, and every so often she blows hot and cold with me, right now it is cold, i didnt think much of it, but i have recently found out she as been lying to me. Nothing major i suppose but it really hurts. She doesnt know that i know about this. Should i confont her? she is always letting me down.

Always speak what's on ur mind

Dont be a SUCKER .. You are being used .. I can guarantee, she is hanging around you until she gets into another solid relationship .. The hot and cold thing !! she IS seeing someone else ........ You need to think about WHY she is your ex .. Like i said .. DONT BE A SUCKER ..

MAN UP AND MOVE AROUND ..

Edited by pipedriver