What it feels like...

Paulie

OK-How's this for a description of how it feels to get hurt by somebody:

Stomped-on, kicked in the dirt, have your pride stripped away, humiliated, embarrassed, abandoned, fooled, played, used, abused, put-on, have your heart pierced with a stake, kicked in the dirt.. trashed all around by LOVE...

...but the funny thing is...

...we keep coming back...

...and that's the great thing about it.

Have a great weekend everybody, I got tomorrow off, I'm partying all weekend, starting in 20 min.

GOOD, I HOPE YOU GET MORE OF IT AND THAT IS WHAT YOU DESERVE, YOU SEE, YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU GIVE TO OTHERS, AND YOU WERE UNNECESSARILY MEAN AND CRUEL TO ME ABOUT MY DOG! SO I HOPE YOU GET YOUR FACE RUBBED IN DOG #####! MAYBE THEN YOU'LL LEARN TO BE MORE SENSITIVE, BUT I DOUBT IT.

OK-How's this for a description of how it feels to get hurt by somebody: Stomped-on, kicked in the dirt, have your pride stripped away, humiliated, embarrassed, abandoned, fooled, played, used, abused, put-on, have your heart pierced with a stake, kicked in the dirt.. trashed all around by LOVE... ...but the funny thing is... ...we keep coming back... ...and that's the great thing about it. Have a great weekend everybody, I got tomorrow off, I'm partying all weekend, starting in 20 min.
  • Author
I really do apologize if you interpreted my remarks as cruel or insensitive. It was certainly not my intention to be that way. I just think that the time has come to decide if the dog is suffering unnecessarily. That, combined with your boyfriend's feelings, led me to believe that maybe his time has come.

I wish you could keep your poor dog for an eternity, it's just that to me, from the small amount of information I was given, it seems to me (and only me) that maybe the dog's time has come.

I do think it's rather immature of you to wish pain on me simply because I compassionately expressed my opinion, one that you disagree with. I certainly wish no ill on you, your dog or any other living being, for that matter

I did not see the purpose of Paulie's post, I did not see the purpose of jennie's response, and I did not see a need for Paulie to apologize.

Am I stupid, did I miss something here???

I think most people here know what it feels like to be hurt because most people post here because they are hurting. What hurt has to do with Jennie's very ill pet is still perplexing to me.

Now, I will stick my neck out and tell you that LOVE doesn't do any of the things Paulie said it does. Hurt does. People get hurt because they LOVE stupidly, don't look for the signs, take abuse, take people for granted, attract deceitful people, cheat, lie, get cheat on, lied to, etc.

Hurt doesn't have to follow love unless we love wrongly, irresponsibly, blindly, or with selfish motives.

Now stipidity is another story. I still don't understand the purpose of these posts...but then again, there is so much in life I don't have a clue about.

It's like money. People blame money for being bad, (the root of all evil) not the uses or the abuses of it. The same thing is true about love, when it is abused and we are hurt, then we blame love instead of the person abusing it, or our own blindness. We swear we will never love again and swear off of love. That is, of course impossible, so back we go, into another relationship, blindly hoping that this will be the painless one.

I did not see the purpose of Paulie's post, I did not see the purpose of jennie's response, and I did not see a need for Paulie to apologize.

Am I stupid, did I miss something here???

I think most people here know what it feels like to be hurt because most people post here because they are hurting. What hurt has to do with Jennie's very ill pet is still perplexing to me. Now, I will stick my neck out and tell you that LOVE doesn't do any of the things Paulie said it does. Hurt does. People get hurt because they LOVE stupidly, don't look for the signs, take abuse, take people for granted, attract deceitful people, cheat, lie, get cheat on, lied to, etc.

Hurt doesn't have to follow love unless we love wrongly, irresponsibly, blindly, or with selfish motives. Now stipidity is another story. I still don't understand the purpose of these posts...but then again, there is so much in life I don't have a clue about.