I'm confused

sexysenior001

sexysenior001

I've just recently been engaged and i got out of it because of A guy i've dreamed of my entire life. he's exactly like me and now everyone is mad at me because i broke off the engagement. I'm confused because i don't know what to do about this, and i don't really know which one makes me more happy than ever expected. I'm just really confused. The guy that i'm with now is the one that's exactly like me. I really like him because we are so alike there's nothing that we don't like about each other. please advise me.

confused

It's great that your self esteem is so good that you like someone exactly like you. Hopefully, the two of you can grow in the same direction and support each other in that process.

You are certainly not ready for marriage or committment. When you become engaged to someone, you make a committment to love them and to marry them, unless you find out details (such as a criminal history, bankruptcy, or some other details they have not disclosed). No matter who you become engaged to there will always be guys out there you can love just as much or more and get along great with. There are probably dozens of guys "just like you"...just like the guy you're with now...within five miles of you.

Don't pay attention to what other people say...they don't have to live your life. You broke the engagement and that was your right. Better now than ending up in divorce court later. But for your own sake, realize that you are not nearly ready to settle down. If after dating this new, more perfect guy for a gooe while, he keeps your interest and your love grows...have a very short engagement...don't look or talk to any other guys...and GET MARRIED.

If the guy you were engaged to took you back now, he could be classified as insane. You have ruined that deal. If he is friendly at all, surely he will be very reserved about it. Let him get over it and move on. He is probably ready to settle down now and you simply are NOT!!!

Breaking an engagement to be with the man of your dreams...the stuff romance is made of...I just want to cry!!!

billy the kid

just one question, why were you with the guy you were engaged to, at all...

It's great that your self esteem is so good that you like someone exactly like you. Hopefully, the two of you can grow in the same direction and support each other in that process. You are certainly not ready for marriage or committment. When you become engaged to someone, you make a committment to love them and to marry them, unless you find out details (such as a criminal history, bankruptcy, or some other details they have not disclosed). No matter who you become engaged to there will always be guys out there you can love just as much or more and get along great with. There are probably dozens of guys "just like you"...just like the guy you're with now...within five miles of you. Don't pay attention to what other people say...they don't have to live your life. You broke the engagement and that was your right. Better now than ending up in divorce court later. But for your own sake, realize that you are not nearly ready to settle down. If after dating this new, more perfect guy for a gooe while, he keeps your interest and your love grows...have a very short engagement...don't look or talk to any other guys...and GET MARRIED. If the guy you were engaged to took you back now, he could be classified as insane. You have ruined that deal. If he is friendly at all, surely he will be very reserved about it. Let him get over it and move on. He is probably ready to settle down now and you simply are NOT!!! Breaking an engagement to be with the man of your dreams...the stuff romance is made of...I just want to cry!!!

I'm glad you broke your engagement, because you sound like you are not ready to settle down. What would be the point of marriage? Do you expect some sort of happily-ever-after scene? My experience has taught me that marriage is a big dose of reality, based on a lot of work from both parties. It's flattering and fun to flirt and be admired, but it is another thing to share day-to-day living.

just one question, why were you with the guy you were engaged to, at all...