She's with him in a hotel in Europe right now!

May I ask, exactly what does your wife do??

What is her time spent on during the day?

(From what's been written so far, it really sounds like she doesn't do anything)

Does she work full time/part time?

Is she a stay at home mother?

Is she involved in voluntary activities which take up her time?

I'm wondering why everything seems to be one-sided. (You mentioned that you're the one working & doing 60% of the housework..etc)

Is there a reason why your wife seems to be unable to positively contribute more to the family dynamics?

I hope that didn't come across as rude but it's the impression I've gotten from having read the whole thread.

bikinibeach
\both nanny's who lived with us in the past were astounded at how much more work I did than my wife

....why were the nanny's praising you in contempt of your wife?

why are you still online getting advice from bitter, suspicious strangers when you are in marriage counselling?

good grief

May I ask, exactly what does your wife do??

What is her time spent on during the day?

(From what's been written so far, it really sounds like she doesn't do anything)

Does she work full time/part time?

Is she a stay at home mother?

Is she involved in voluntary activities which take up her time?

I'm wondering why everything seems to be one-sided. (You mentioned that you're the one working & doing 60% of the housework..etc)

Is there a reason why your wife seems to be unable to positively contribute more to the family dynamics?

I hope that didn't come across as rude but it's the impression I've gotten from having read the whole thread.

Does she help with the finances or is she the homemaker/mother?

I asked a while ago how she contributes to the household, but never got an answer.

For a husband who wants to make things work, you speak so poorly of your wife. It's saddening to see, to be honest.

We're not interested in a pissing contest but that seems to be what your posts consist of... everything SHE'S doing/not doing and the wonderful stuff YOU'RE doing. It's not about being right or better... do you love her?

I hope you take advantage of the kids not being home. You (both) desperately need to open up with one another and let it all out. You need to know what's bothering her... What will make you both happier?

• 2 weeks later...
Miad's Princess

Sorry for sounding negative, but just because the dude worked there doesn't mean she wasn't having an affair.. neither does it say she was..

What you do have is proof she was lying, when she kept telling you her Cell wasn't working and yet you would hear it ring in the background when you would chat.

I could go on but I won't I hope that you find out the truth either way.

omgitsdonna
Brilliant......not.

Who are you to tell if it is brilliant or not? Have you ever been cheated on to know what to do in such situations??:mad:

bentnotbroken
Who are you to tell if it is brilliant or not? Have you ever been cheated on to know what to do in such situations??:mad:

Awww, you are just precious. :love::love::love:

• Author
thesignsareallthere
Sorry for sounding negative, but just because the dude worked there doesn't mean she wasn't having an affair.. neither does it say she was..

What you do have is proof she was lying, when she kept telling you her Cell wasn't working and yet you would hear it ring in the background when you would chat.

I could go on but I won't I hope that you find out the truth either way.

Couple of sessions with the counsellor have helped. I'm about 80% convinced now that there was no nookie on the side. Cell bills and credit card bills had nothing suspicious. I havn't seen any effort to text or email secretly and history not being wiped from computer. To the folks who've complained that it's all mygood, her bad, point taken. My wife has come a long way, from "I'm not killing you." in first week after return, to "I don't hate you." in second week to "You're not so bad". We're following the homework from the counsellor and well it kind of works, especially when making concious effort not to drudge up past. Anyway progress being made and yes, I love her, not sure about her yet. Our recent Anniversary was a disaster because we went to dinner right after a heavy duty counselling session and were unable to switch gears. Soon to take our own vacation with kids. Life seems to go on. Watching close up the slow motion, nasty disintegration of the sister in law's marriage and pain it has brought on their kids and extended family is eye opening.