big tease?

bayleegirl

Hi there! Here's the scoop: should I be worried if a guy I'm seeing only stops himself when I say no three times? You see, we were making out and sometimes I can be a big tease but when it gets pretty heavy, I know I'm not ready for that. So, we're kissing and all the other stuff, and when I want to stop, I say no. Once, he doesn't stop, twice, still a no and finally at three he gives in. I know what you're all gonna say. He should deffinatly stop after one no-but he's not a ruff person. I have no reason to beleive he'ed ever do anything to hurt me, but what should I do? It freaks me out and I get really mad and blow up at him and then he tells me to cool down. It happens everytime we make out. I want him and I eventually want to be with him if it works out, but when we start getting all touchy-feely I make him stop. Maybe I shouldn't start anything in the first place...I don't know. I'm so wierd: It's usually me that starts things with him and then I never want to finish. I can understand his frustrations. Do you think I'm screwed up?

You shouldn't start it with him to begin with if you don't want to bring it to its natural conclusion. If he started it, I could understand your saying "No." But since you start it, it is mean to make him back off.

Yes