"Beautiful people only."

So I came across this ridiculous dating site today. Its only for "beautiful people."

"Everyone must pass a strict 'rating' stage, where existing members vote on whether new applicants are beautiful enough to join the site. "

And here's some quotes on their webpage:

"Meet REAL beautiful people who actually look in real life as they do online."

"Browse beautiful profiles of men and women without sifting through all the riff raff." <-- I almost died reading this one.

This is just so sad. I would never desire to date anyone who uses this website.

People who are this shallow will be in for a treat when they start to really age. :lmao:

I almost want to join just to see who's on there. :laugh:

Thoughts?

If people want to be that shallow, let them!

There's lots of other just retarded sights, like where women go to get sugar daddies, old guys go to basically "buy" a hot chick with whatever she wants to be seen with them.

It's the way of the world, looks have become a commodity.

No wonder I'm starting to feel like a failure, at 39, divorced, and single :lmao:

• Author

There was a recent article claiming they had to rid of over 30,000 members, as an 'ugly virrus' let them in.

It's so ridiculous. I can't wait till each one of these members gets wrinkles, then they'll have to run to get plastic surgery, or suffer. :lmao:

callingyouuu

I personally think it's not that big of a deal. I definitely wouldn't be able to make it onto the site, but people inherently have strange standards, many of them being aesthetic. The site just makes it easier for them to find one another.

The riff raff comment is pretty funny, though. I'm 100% riff-raff and proud. :)

• Author

I suppose like attracts like. But if anything, being a member on such a site just shows character.

They removed a large amount of members for gaining weight.

I suppose like attracts like. But if anything, being a member on such a site just shows character.

They removed a large amount of members for gaining weight.

Maybe. In reality though, people bypass those they consider unattractive all the time in both on and off-line dating. The only abnormal thing about this site is that its creators and users are blatantly admitting it.

• Author

Yes, but online dating is already shallow as it is. Did they really need to step it up a notch?

Plus, when we see people in person were not judging just a photo. We get to see character as well. On these sites, it just shows that character doesn't have much much of a say.

It would help shallow people find shallow people. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with that site. I mean the only real flaw is that beautiful people tend not to date online. I consider myself to be a beautiful man. And i would only want to date beautiful woman. It isn't shallow to have standards.

There was a recent article claiming they had to rid of over 30,000 members, as an 'ugly virrus' let them in.

It's so ridiculous. I can't wait till each one of these members gets wrinkles, then they'll have to run to get plastic surgery, or suffer. :lmao:

Obviously this website is a bad idea. It almost invites people to post up fake/deceptive pictures. How do they keep track of if you are still beautiful after a few months? Do they make you do video chat before meeting for a date to help weed out the unbeautiful? Can you get voted off once voted in?

I really think dating sites are a joke. I’ve never had a dating site get me a date and my friends who have used them generally don’t seem to be enjoying it like people who use the real world as their dating tool. Yes people do meet their special some one online but I know I’d be limiting myself if that’s all is used of if I had relied on it in any way when single.

I only date beautiful people myself, though what I consider beautiful doesn’t need to be approved by votes from random users on a dating site. I don’t need some one to be photogenic to be my ideal beauty. I just need her to be the complete package, decided by me, and me alone. I could care less what others think of the way I look either. I mean I guess its flattering to feel sharp but craving other peoples approval to feel good about yourself is a recipe for trouble. The less you seek approval the more you’ll get.

• Author

Are we aloud to post articles? (certain format to use?) As id like to post the two about the site and how it was mentioned how they rid of those who got out of shape, along with users who looked like 'shrek'.

How do they tell who's "let themselves go" though? Do the members go back and re-rate one another after meeting up? :laugh:

How do they tell who's "let themselves go" though? Do the members go back and re-rate one another after meeting up? :laugh:

It sounds pretty ridiculous I mean people could vote you off just because you rejected a bunch of them by not responding or what ever.

• Author

You'll get accepted easily enough. Let us know what you find. :)

• Author
You'll get accepted easily enough. Let us know what you find. :)

I think it's a super long process, as other members would need to vote you in.

Don't think id feel comfortable with multiple members deeming if im attractive enough to be among them. :laugh:

I am really curious to see who is on there through.....

I think it's a super long process, as other members would need to vote you in.

Don't think id feel comfortable with multiple members deeming if im attractive enough to be among them. :laugh:

I am really curious to see who is on there through.....

I thought we had to be good looking to post on here? It’s a waste of time to help people below caliber, and I don’t want advice on love and life from f’uglies!

I think this is a great idea.

I think all dating sites should take all the average woman who think their 10's from all the men e-mailing her & just redirect her to the application page of the beautiful people dating site.

After all, if she's spent over a yr online dating it's obviously because she can't find anyone who is her equal. :rolleyes:

The Connoisseur

As a distinguished beautiful person, I have found it quite trying to locate my own kind through dating services. Finally there is a jdate for people like me.

• Author
As a distinguished beautiful person, I have found it quite trying to locate my own kind through dating services. Finally there is a jdate for people like me.

Do tell me how that goes oh gorgeous one. :love:

The Connoisseur
Do tell me how that goes oh gorgeous one. :love:

Telling outsiders wouldn't be fair to the other beautiful people.

• Author
I read about this on another forum. It's ridiculous...seems like an excuse to pick on less attractive people.

Schoolyard bullies, anyone? Some people never grow up!

Honestly, I feel that the people who on these sites aren't very attractive to begin with (on the inside). It takes more then a pretty face to be desirable to me.

If anything, just shows they're need to appear as beautiful.

Id stick on the regular dating sites any day.

Telling outsiders wouldn't be fair to the other beautiful people.

Oh how you break my heart. :(

From reading LS I got the idea that there does seam to be an issue with most (regular) dating websites though and that's that people tend to look very different when they show up on the date compared to the actual pictures they post in their profiles.

The website Rinnix is talking about does not solve that problem. People from the website would need to check if member's photos match with their actual appearances.

Ross MwcFan
So I came across this ridiculous dating site today. Its only for "beautiful people."

"Everyone must pass a strict 'rating' stage, where existing members vote on whether new applicants are beautiful enough to join the site. "

And here's some quotes on their webpage:

"Meet REAL beautiful people who actually look in real life as they do online."

"Browse beautiful profiles of men and women without sifting through all the riff raff." <-- I almost died reading this one.

This is just so sad. I would never desire to date anyone who uses this website.

People who are this shallow will be in for a treat when they start to really age. :lmao:

Thoughts?

True, I could never see myself in a relationship with the sort of person that'd use a dating site like that.

How can the site 'prove' that they look just as good in real life as they do in their photo though? :confused:

How can the site 'prove' that they look just as good in real life as they do in their photo though? :confused:

They would need to send someone over on a random day. That can be a costly thing to do, because if a website has millions of members all over the world, then imagine the costs for that. I know only one type of company that would go so far to check up on (all) its (business) customers at home. Banks, or some of them anyway.

It is an honor to be told you are ravishing on beauty check day.

Quite. *Puts on monocle*