I have a (crazy) question

The Truth

Ok, here goes. My background is biology...and perhaps I tend to think about some things too much. For what it's worth...

I guess this question is intended mainly for the ladies out there. I have read that studies have been done that indicate that women are attracted to masculine men (taller, bigger, bigger jaw lines etc) during that part of the month when they have the best chance of conceiving. However, for the rest of the cycle....they seem to prefer men with more boyish, effeminate features.

Apparently, if true, this is caused by hormonal changes that govern a woman's ovulation....and perhaps sex drive as well.

I was just wondering, if any of you would care to discuss such personal info, if you believe this to be true or not.

Thanks

I haven't noticed anything relating to the time of the month, but I have learned something in the past few years that shows me how contradictory appearances can be. I have noticed that the large men in my life (6'2" or over) have actually been the most emotionally wimpy and less potent, while the smaller, more effeminate-looking men, with pretty, rather than rugged features, have more emotional backbone and are more aggressive and potent.

Ok, here goes. My background is biology...and perhaps I tend to think about some things too much. For what it's worth... I guess this question is intended mainly for the ladies out there. I have read that studies have been done that indicate that women are attracted to masculine men (taller, bigger, bigger jaw lines etc) during that part of the month when they have the best chance of conceiving. However, for the rest of the cycle....they seem to prefer men with more boyish, effeminate features. Apparently, if true, this is caused by hormonal changes that govern a woman's ovulation....and perhaps sex drive as well. I was just wondering, if any of you would care to discuss such personal info, if you believe this to be true or not. Thanks

Now that is an interesting question.

About 1-1/2 weeks surrounding THAT time of month, I get increasing desire for men until I become so bothered I could just about go downtown and pay to have a man. Now please don't make any assumptions here. I don't act on those impulses but I do have them.

I've not noticed that I become more attracted to any particular type of man, just that I become VERY attracted to men I would normally find pleasant anyway. The biggest difference is that instead of thinking of love and a future with a man, my libido kicks in and goes bananas wanting to spend itself with a man. I guess that would mean that the most aggressive man (the manly man you mentioned?) would become the one to "take" me if he were to catch me off guard.