random makeout, should I call him?

I'm so confused. I need some help. I went to a gay club and actually met a straight guy there, he was there with his gay brother, and I proceeded to make out with him on the dance floor. FYI, I am in my mid 20's and this is the first time I ever do this and I was completely sober.

About a week later I called him and he didn't call back. I called back a few days later and we talked for two hours. While I think that he is ever so hot, I am not sure that he will call back and my pride refuses to let me call him back. What should I do?

just forget abt it... ! i wdn't call either, and wdn't count on him calling. these hi-make_out kind of encounters are better left at that... trust me!

-yes

I agree with Yes here. Don't call. It is unlikely he'll call, but if he ever does, it will be a nice surprise for you.

bluechocolate

I said in another thread that my philosophy is if you want to call then pick up the phone and call. In this case you've called him twice already and surely he's figured out that you're interested. Leave it at that. I think the ball is definitely in his court.