how to deal with your ex-boyfriend

alexis diaz

HI!ME AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND WENT OUT FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS.I WENT ON A VACATION ,AND AS I WAS GONE HE BROKE IT OFF.THE DAY THAT HE BROKE IT OFF,HE TOLD ME WE WOULD LATER WORK THINGS OUT.WHEN I CAME BACK,HE WAS ALREADY MESSING WITH A GIRL NAMED"DAISY".AFTERWARDS THEY BROKE UP AS WELL.WE TALKED ON AND OFF,ALWAYS AVOIDING OUR SUBJECT,PRESENTLY HE IS TAKEN AND HE MAKES SURE TO TALK ABOUT HIS WIFY 24/7.AND HE MAKES SURE TO TELL ME HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME.HE TALKS TO ME AS IF HE CONSIDERS ME HIS FRIEND,BUT HE NEVER SEEMS TO LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS,SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER GUYS.WHEN I STARTED TALKING TO SOMEBODY ELSE,HE COINCIDENTLY INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO THE GUY AND ENDED UP TALKING ABU\OUT ME.THE THING IS THAT I STILL HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR THIS GUY.WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO? WHY IS HE DOING ALL OF THIS?HELP!!!!

He's acting like that because he's a jerk.

Wake up! He's an egocentric jerk who knows that you still like him. Don't read more into his meaningless actions. I've been doing the same thing for such a long time myself, it's not even funny. I'm at a point where I realize that guys just do things like that for an ego boost. Don't fall into the trap. You're not gonna get anything you want out of him.

HI!ME AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND WENT OUT FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS.I WENT ON A VACATION ,AND AS I WAS GONE HE BROKE IT OFF.THE DAY THAT HE BROKE IT OFF,HE TOLD ME WE WOULD LATER WORK THINGS OUT.WHEN I CAME BACK,HE WAS ALREADY MESSING WITH A GIRL NAMED"DAISY".AFTERWARDS THEY BROKE UP AS WELL.WE TALKED ON AND OFF,ALWAYS AVOIDING OUR SUBJECT,PRESENTLY HE IS TAKEN AND HE MAKES SURE TO TALK ABOUT HIS WIFY 24/7.AND HE MAKES SURE TO TELL ME HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME.HE TALKS TO ME AS IF HE CONSIDERS ME HIS FRIEND,BUT HE NEVER SEEMS TO LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS,SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER GUYS.WHEN I STARTED TALKING TO SOMEBODY ELSE,HE COINCIDENTLY INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO THE GUY AND ENDED UP TALKING ABU\OUT ME.THE THING IS THAT I STILL HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR THIS GUY.WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO? WHY IS HE DOING ALL OF THIS?HELP!!!!

I KNOW SORT OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I DATED A GUY FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS AND NOW HE REALIZES IT WASN'T ME HE WANTED AFTER WE HAD MARRIAGE PLANS BUT INSTEAD HE HAS COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND IS IN TOUCH WITH HIS SEXUALITY. I STILL LOVE HIM AND HE SAYS HE HE STILLS HAS FEELINGS FOR ME. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THIS OTHER CHIC IS BITTER FROM A RELATIONSHIP HERSELF! US GALS NEED TO JUST GANG UP ON GUYS WHO SCREW US OVER EVEN THOUGH HALF THE TIME THEY DON'T SEE THAT THEY ARE!

HI!ME AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND

WENT OUT FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS.I WENT ON A VACATION ,AND AS I WAS GONE HE BROKE IT OFF.THE DAY THAT HE BROKE IT OFF,HE TOLD ME WE WOULD LATER WORK THINGS OUT.WHEN I CAME BACK,HE WAS ALREADY MESSING WITH A GIRL NAMED"DAISY".AFTERWARDS THEY BROKE UP AS WELL.WE TALKED ON AND OFF,ALWAYS AVOIDING OUR SUBJECT,PRESENTLY HE IS TAKEN AND HE MAKES SURE TO TALK ABOUT HIS WIFY 24/7.AND HE MAKES SURE TO TELL ME HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME.HE TALKS TO ME AS IF HE CONSIDERS ME HIS FRIEND,BUT HE NEVER SEEMS TO LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS,SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER GUYS.WHEN I STARTED TALKING TO SOMEBODY ELSE,HE COINCIDENTLY INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO THE GUY AND ENDED UP TALKING ABU\OUT ME.THE THING IS THAT I STILL HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR THIS GUY.WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO? WHY IS HE DOING ALL OF THIS?HELP!!!!

I have one thing to say. This man is a self-centered, egotistical, PLAYER. All he wants is attention from you. Friends don't treat friends the way he treats you. He's only out for number one. Would you allow a girlfriend to treat you with indifference when you need to talk about something. Shut him out of your life and find someone who will respect you for who you are inside, and treasure you for it. There are lots of men who will do exactly that, so why should you settle for anything less.

I couldn't have stated it better myself!

I have one thing to say. This man is a self-centered, egotistical, PLAYER. All he wants is attention from you. Friends don't treat friends the way he treats you. He's only out for number one. Would you allow a girlfriend to treat you with indifference when you need to talk about something. Shut him out of your life and find someone who will respect you for who you are inside, and treasure you for it. There are lots of men who will do exactly that, so why should you settle for anything less.
Hi,My name is Veronica and I have one thing to say "HE STILL LIKES YOU".That once happened to me ,and my boyfriend realized that what he had before there was nowhere to be found.So he came back to me,wait and see what happens.If he still likes you ,he will still be around.He could tell you that he dosent care ,but you have to understand that ,thats "YOU" hes talking too.Guys are themselfs scared to admit the truth.I hope that i helped/good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
He's acting like that because he's a jerk. Wake up! He's an egocentric jerk who knows that you still like him. Don't read more into his meaningless actions. I've been doing the same thing for such a long time myself, it's not even funny. I'm at a point where I realize that guys just do things like that for an ego boost. Don't fall into the trap. You're not gonna get anything you want out of him.

It is really hard sometimes but try to get him out of your life.