beyond salvage?

About 5 months ago we were introduced at a small party I took immediate interest in and at first she did me however I played this one all wrong I decided to be the nice guy per advice from a mutual friend we would hang out everyday for hours I would buy her dinner every single night she wanted a dog so I got her a dog she wanted a tattoo so guess what did that to at the time I was so sick of overnight relationships I felt like I had to.change things up this plan backfired I got the just friends speech the works thing is Im crazy about her but have essentially become her sugardaddy and she doesn't take me seriously I'm planning on cutting contact for a month or so and coming back with a plan but is it to late ??

east coast edward

Nothing is beyond salvage - but I suspect that you are right about this being a salvage operation.

The dynamic of this may well be driven by how much you really want to salvage anything, if you are so minded then it may work. Several things occur to me though: Firstly, she doesn't sound very nice. Secondly, she's not going to be swayed by subtle arguments.

I'd argue that the following lines of attack are viable, but all are risky:

• Don't talk to her for a while
  • Let her see you "dating" or hanging out with someone else. Women are often very mischievous about this, so there's always going to friends who want to play along with this
  • Have a serious talk with her, let her know your discomfort and your displeasure.
  • Start using her just for sex, and see how she likes that.

• Author

First of thanks for responding you hit the nail on the head when you said that she didn't sound very nice, or be easily swayed.

I feel that I need to include a small bit I left out of my first post about three weeks ago I found out her and a friend of mine hooked up i was angry and expressed this with her this is when I was given the dreaded just friends speech

As mentioned above we have spent almost everyday of the last five months together. I told her yesterday I would be taking extra hours at work (which is true) and we wouldn't be seeing each other for a while. I have already taken your advice and started talking to a friend but she is no more interested in me as I am with this friend. I played this one all wrong I went against everything I know in the dating world because I desperately wanted her to be different now she has no respect for me

Thanks for the feedback

buster2209

Follow east coast edwards advice.

If it doesn't work, then she only like you for your money.