about this girl!

Let me start from very beggining.

I met this girl from work like 4 months ago. I really like this girl but then 1 month ago I started "hanging out" with her. She made it clear to me that she was not ready to make commitment but she would date any guys. We hanged out 3 times and a lot of things happened. We became much more closer. We started texting each other everyday. On the 3rd hang out, when I drop her to her house I hug her goddbye then she surprisingly kissed me. On the way home she text me that "she wonders when am I going to kiss her". And she said that I should have stayed with her after that night out. She didnot invted me but she thought I knew about it. But I did not know she feels that way. She said " Now you got no excuse to make a move on me" So shes giving me permission to make a move. I also told her I respect her and I'm taking it slow and being friends. But this is the time my FEELINGS GREW! And thought I now have a big chance!

The next day, I went on my holiday for 2 weeks in Ibiza (Guys holiday). So I message her every single day so she wont feel like I forgot about her. Theres a lot of women that wanted to have sex with me and inviting me to their room. But I just being friendly and turned them down because I been thinking about this girl every second. I even organized and phoned our local florist to send her roses while on my holiday abroad. So then she recieved the roses and she really loved it.

When I came back from holiday then everything seems to be changed. She never text back and I heared she dated a guy whie I was on holiday but didnt work out. And now she's kinda entertaining another guy and I have a feeling she like him. I felt really awkward and dissappointed. But said to myself make the best man win.

Then after 1 week of patience I asked her nicely whats going on, and said "Am I still allowed to make a move?" She said She really like my company and rather be friends but no more. Then I started to move on like a man even it is really painfull.

Now, last week she started txting me again and we went out for few drinks last night which I surely I though only friendly. We really had fun and talked the whole night. She seriously mention that she will take me to her home town.However, I didnt confront her about love life and whats happening between me and her. Her body language was obvious and she MIGHT still attracted to me. Now she told me that she and I should go for a coffee today.

Now the question is, WHAT IS THIS GIRL PLANNING TO DO TO ME? Does she really meant that she really wanted to be friends with me? Or does she planning to play with my feelings? OR Did she realize that I really care for her?

I really wanted to move on and meet other potential girls if we are only friends but How can I when we always hang out and see her at work?

Edited by MrJay22