Dumped*like*a*hot*potatoe*now*in*love: Explain.

My ex dumped me like A HOT POTATOE not long ago for her ex who came back into town. I was trying to help her quit smoking as she was having major serious breathing problems cause of it byt that meant to her that I was trying to control her. I held her hand in court monthly for her custody cases 3 hrs from home. I paid her baby sitters. I put food on the table. I paid rent. I fixed her car. I took her n the kids out to places they had never been exposed. I did homework with her kids. I baby sat. And one day her ex is coming into town n she dumps me asks me not to visit again, and he moves in and she cuts all contacts n tells me that he was a good guy they only separated coz he left town a yr ago. Anyway, I met this gorgeous lady who has been my friend on facebook for years. But we have never met. We reconnected is what I mean. Me n her talk for hours on the phone. We chat for hrs too on yahoo messenger. In her words, we click. And I do agree. She works for an airline in the middle east and she is coming to visit me this year for 3 weeks. She has also invited me to visit Dubai n visit her. I feel such a deep connection that I've never felt with any other woman. For the first time in my life I won't be bored when we chat for 30 min about her interests in bags n sunglasses lol. She says she reallyyyyy enjoys our chats. I'm excited. She can't wait to get off work every day so we can chat. I'm 34 she is 28. But I have to say I feel in love. I'm wondering when would be safe to ask her out? When she srays with me for 3 weeks or when I go visot her in Dubai? And I'm wondering if she just viewiews me as a friend or does she sound like she has some feelings. Thanks guys. Answers really appreciated. She is a a stunningly gorgeous woman n she can hold a conversation . to before.

Forever Learning

it sounds like you did alot for the first woman, maybe too much. I am guilty of that as well. It can be a turn off, when you do too much for someone (co-dependant). the way she dumped you was awful, and that shows she lacks integrity and is likely very self centered and immature.

take a look at yourself, assess yourself from that past relationship and decide if you want to go so far overboard in giving of yourself when not getting the same in return. cool your jets on the over -extending yourself, especially if you sense the other party is not appreciative.

as far as the new lady - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and good luck! I hope it works out better than with the first woman.