FWB: Should I or should I not?

aimons-nous85

Ok, so here's the story. I met this woman on an online dating site a few months back and we have mainly been communicating via phone calls and cam sessions ever since. She's 35 and I'm 25, and we came to find out that we both live in the same town and literally just down the road from each other. We started with small talk, of course, but the conversations turned sexual in a short amount of time. She's very attractive and has been very up front in saying that she's only looking for sex, ideally with a regular guy to hook up with. I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment, and I can't deny that the idea of having sex on a regular basis is pretty exciting. I mean, c'mon. Hooking up with a cougar? Hell yeah, right?

We've been in contact intermittently over the past few months and have yet to meet up in person. We've had phone and cyber sex a few times already and I think that it's coming to the point where we're going to meet up for one-on-one sex. However, I haven't been in a FWB kind of thing before and I'm of course a little nervous. It's clear that she's been active with other guys, and so I definitely wanna keep myself safe.

I guess my question is this: Since this would be my first time in this situation, am I ok to be nervous? Am I doing the right thing? Those of you who've had or are in a FWB relationship, what has been your experience going into it?