Just Broke Up Because Of My Jealousy, Please Somebody Help!

Ok, lets start from the beginning.

I started dating this girl Ashley over 10 months ago. She has everything im looking for in a girl. I treat her like a princess I really do. And she treats me like a prince. We hardly ever fight, honestly. I mean, like the perfect relationship. All of her friends want what we have. We are very much deeply in love. Im sure it sounds stupid since Im only 16 and shes 15.

JEALOUSY is the only problem in our relationship. Could it be that I love her TOO much?

Ill give you some examples of how my jealousy is....

When I see her talking to a guy in school I ask what did he want or why was she talking to him.

I KNOW it sounds like im controlling but im really not, I just want to know everything sorta.....

We are in differant grades so its hard to see eachother much in school.

I always assume that shes flirts with guys and stuff because thats how i've always known her before we dated.

Like after school I ask her so much, like "you talk to ne guys today?"

I know she loves me, I just know it. Sometimes I feel she loves me more than I love her.

I have never been serious with a girl before her, we lost our virginity to eachother.

Like a month or so before we started dating she gave head to two guys because I told her she was prude, but the truth was, I was the prude one then.....occasionally I think about her past and it hurts because she did those things so I would accept her.

She doesnt understand my jealousy, and I really dont either.

I CANT HELP IT I JUST CANT, I NEED SERIOUS HELP.

I mean I goto sleep crying because I cant change for her and I really want to.

I am begging you all. I dont know what to do anymore.

I can get her back if I can fix this.

I hate myself when I get jealous, I really really do.

PLEASE HELP ME!

:(

A lot of guys your age are jealous. This is a bad habit for you to get into. Nothing good can come of jealousy. It is a waste of emotion. You must change this if you want to be with her. I had a horribly jealous boyfriend in high school and he made two years of my life a living hell. You dont want anyone to think of you this way. You may just change with age. I wish I knew how to tell you to not be jealous. There's no simple answer. You must trust her. Without trust you have nothing. You will both be miserable. You are hurting your own self when you are being jealous with needless worry. If you dont trust her, then you shouldnt be with her. If you do trust her, then grow up. There's a quote - "love like you'll never get hurt." We must all live and love this way, otherwise will waste time worrying about things that we shouldnt be. I really don't know what else to say because I think these are all things you will learn and realize with time. :)

*Read my quote from the Bible, below.

• Author

I do trust her.

It's just that me seeing her or hearing that she talked to another guy freaks me out and makes my imagination run off.

To me, it feels like the person she talks to is taking something away from me.

I cant explain it.

Im so upset....

• Author

Another thing.

Like she walks to Science with a guy friend.

But I walk to Science with a girl friend.

I get jealous and say stupid crap about him and her.

But she doesnt.

I want to change for her, and Im starting to understand how she feels.

I need help now more than ever....

These are suppose to be some of the best years of your lives...neither of you wants to look back and have regrets. And you especially dont want her to look back and resent you. It's healthy for both of you too have friends and other people in your lives besides each other, even of the opposite sex! Trust me, it is healthy and normal. If she loves you like you say, then no other guy could take anything away from you when it comes to her. Her being your girlfriend is something different than she has with anyone else. If you want to change bad enough, then you will. Maybe talk to her and ask her to help you through it. Ask her what she wants exactly. And then your next step would be figuring out how to go about doing what she asks. I could help you with that :)

I know jealousy is really hard to cope with. Its like a disease. You have to try and realize that if she does really like you than she will not break up with you. A lot of girls and guys flirt. I have a friend that has a boyfriend and she flirts with the guys alot, and I mean alot. Anyways, people say well, girls think that thats what girls are made to do is flirt. I know its weird, I don't understand it myself. Sometimes you just have to let it go, even though it bothers you soo much. If she really loves you than she won't leave you, even if she flirts with guys. Some people don't even realize that they are flirting.

I hope I gave you good advice.

advicegirl

Also when you really like somebody, you tend to get jealous.

Maybe she gets jealous when you are around other girls, but maybe she just doesn't want to say.