FWB for a long time

I have been FWB with a guy for almost 3 years. I know at times he was with other women he doesn't interact with me very much when he was. Now he is getting closer than ever can't keep his hands off me and looking me in the eyes a lot. Texting me multiple times in the day sometimes sexting at night. Sex is better than ever. Am I reading too much into this do guys develop feelings? I have feelings I know I do always have. I guess the next question is do I just let it develop or am I just setting myself up? :confused:

Why don't you ask him if he's seeing anyone else or if he wants to see anyone else? Or something of that ilk to give him chance to say if he wants more with you or not. It could just be that he hasn't got another girl at the moment and that's why you are getting all the attention, but it does seem quite a lot. It never ceases to amaze me though how cold guys can be while having sex with a girl so don't get your hopes up. It does sound that you need to prompt a conversation though.

davesoprano

Yep, the only solution is communication, because the longer you keep this up without knowing what to expect, the closer to insanity you could get. Also, when you do decide to talk to him (if ever), you can try and assure him the best way you can that what you wanna talk to him about is not intended to ruin your friendship with him. Be very observant of his body language and keep an open mind to whatever he tells u and not jump into conclusions. Things of this nature can be very uncomfortable to talk about and so people might not disclose every detail of how they feel, unless provoked. So if you feel he's keeping something from you during your talk with him, keep bothering him to tell you the truth but bother him sympathetically so you won't come off as being pushy. I know I gotta start following my own advice as well