what do you think?

Been seeing a friend for sex and nothing else as we both said we did not want any thing more,problem is when we had spent time together he would text me to say it was amazing and all that anyway anyway i did end it other week and he said he did not want to and wanted to see where it went i was confused because he said from start it was sex anyway he has now said he does not want to carry on seeing me because he does not want a relationship and he likes me too much just to have sex with me ,eh I am confused because we have had sex from the start
so
we using each other and i have not even mentioned any form of relationship at all . in fact i hardly see him or bug him to see me i let him decide and make plans to see me .

He has asked to go out in public but for some reason i never have not sure why not he said he can not sleep with me for sex any more cos he is not like that , but this is what we have been doing for last two months having sex

any advise cos I did enyoy it ,why would he want to finish it and even when he finished it he said he would sleep with me for lat time ,funny that if you dont wanna hurt me why sugest that .we are not talking at all now
so
not sure what to do or what to say .surely any man who has been offered no strings attached would jump at it