Could this be a sign that a man loves you?

After you have had sex and the man stays with you and caresses you ect. as opposed to immediately getting up and going to the shower to wash himself off, could this be a sign that he has feeling for you? or is this still considered part of the sex-sport act?

thats not something a guy usually does

he oviously cares about you and not just trying to bed you ....

for most guys everything they do is to lead to sex if hes still there afterward he has some alternative motive:)

maybe love

Lucky you

I've known quite a few men who have wanted to cuddle and be affectionate after sex but it was not necessarily love. So I wouldn't be too quick to jump to conclusions.

thats not something a guy usually does he oviously cares about you and not just trying to bed you .... for most guys everything they do is to lead to sex if hes still there afterward he has some alternative motive:) maybe love Lucky you

It could be a sign he has feelings for you (I can't help but think that THAT question might have been better settled BEFORE the sex), or it could be a sign that he's a little tired and wants to rest before exerting any more energy.

Keep watching; his actions outside the bedroom will speak more truthfully than those inside.

billy the kid

NO, he doesn't love you just considerate, and perhaps he likes to keep his hands on a female body.. then again that doesn't mean that one day he won't love you..

I've known quite a few men who have wanted to cuddle and be affectionate after sex but it was not necessarily love. So I wouldn't be too quick to jump to conclusions.