to Taressa

billy the kid

billy the kid

thanks for anwsering my post... actually I have many questions. I enjoy many peoples anwsers here but many are long and too philosophic. so you believe that there is some one out there for each of us, so the next question is if they are really out there for us what if we pass them up and do you think that this special one is destine to meet us at the right time so we don't pass them up????? hope you had a nice camping trip...

Thanks, Billy, It was a wonderful weekend with lots of games, new friends, and little sleep.

Wow; I can't wait to see where this line of questioning leads. Just what is going on in that mind of yours?

Re. that ONE meant for us... Yes, I believe we can screw up and pass up the one person who would be our best match. The second chance, I believe, depends on God and on our ability to see our mistake and make the change. With patience and persistence in waiting, I believe at some point a second chance will come. I think it's rather like a test of character... if we mess up we have to go on alone for awhile. If we learn from that mistake and make changes to overcome our flaws, our paths eventually come together again.

Again I wonder what your take is on the subject. What's happening in your life to set you thinking on that one, true love?

Taressa