Not sure if I should do this

Well ill start off by telling you that about a month and a half ago I found out that my girlfriend of 2 years had been cheating me behind my back. I'm only 21 but she was my first love and I loved her more then anything. It has been a really tough last 5 weeks of NC and just recently have i started to feel better.

Now here is my situation...

The night after i broke up with my ex i met this guy and this girl at my friends 21st. They had just started dating a day prior to meeting me. I became friends with both of them and we have hung out a few times.

So, they just broke up a few days ago because the girl is moving out of state and she wanted to save "heartache". Well this girl is sending me very strong signals. She is flirting with me in front of her ex to as far as going to fight to sit next to me, initiate touching, and show interest in almost anything i say. She also asked one of my other friends for my number to call me to come out to the movie we all went to see so I would have her number.

I feel bad because this guy loved this girl and he is my friend and so is she. But at the same time time I am very attracted to this girl. Does it make me a terrible person for wanting to call her?

Edited by Bito
susanfollows

You might get laid from it but she's a drama queen. Seriously save "heartache" is girl talk for "get laid elsewhere" and that's the only thing it means. Girls try to make bad things sound less important and good things sound outstanding, but sometimes neither is the case. You definitely need to be a man or get lost though.