Best Friend With A Benefit?

BFFwithabenefit

BFFwithabenefit

My BFF and I have been best friends ever since we met at a park just before starting preschool. We've been best friends since then. In third grade, she moved from Colorado (in the US), all the way to London, England. I haven't seen her in about a year and she just flew in today. Her family is with her too, her grandmother just died. In a week from today, (Wednesday, June 20) her family will fly out and she will stay with me for two nights, until Saturday. Then she'll go to camp. Lately on Skype and AOL she's been posting and putting up new statices saying that she loves some guy. I've been feeling very uneasy, and I just realized that I might be jealous. We're both girls and we're young too, and I think I might be bicurious. The last time I saw her she was very flirtatious around me. One night we were getting ready to go to Wicked the musical and we were putting on makeup. She was the one who was putting on my lipstick, saying that I looked gorgeous. She then asked me how she looked. I said she looked gorgeous too. It's almost been a year now and she might not be lesbian, bisexual, or bicurious. I not sure about how I feel about her. If I could just kiss her, I'd know. Any ideas? Just in case she isn't, any ideas to cover? I was thinking that I might ask her if she's ever kissed a boy. Then I'd ask her if she'd ever kissed a girl. If she said she had I'd ask her what it felt like and then I hoped she'd kiss me. I don't know though. Maybe play a game of Truth or Dare and dare her to kiss me? Please help!!!!!

- Best Fried With a Benefit?

For context, how old are you guys?

I was wondering that. Sounds like teenagers or women in their early twenties.

Anyway, feel free to proceed slowly if you want. It will be a pretty natural thing.

Of course, you could end up ruining your friendship. Oops.

I was wondering that. Sounds like teenagers or women in their early twenties.

I know that I ask about age a lot on these types of threads, but I think in some cases, it's important to have a sense of the level of experience and emotional maturity they're likely to be working with.

And in addition, I prefer to know whether someone is underage when the advice may be veering into sexual territory...

I know that I ask about age a lot on these types of threads, but I think in some cases, it's important to have a sense of the level of experience and emotional maturity they're likely to be working with.

And in addition, I prefer to know whether someone is underage when the advice may be veering into sexual territory...

Well frack. I just read through her message more closely.

12? 13? 14? How old are you OP?

You sound quite young.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. But trimmer brings up some good points.

It seems like you just feel curious. Have you ever kiss a girl before? do you like to see woman body part rather than a man's?

your friend seems like my best friend too. Always flirtatious and asking how she looked. Her body language always gives some misinterpretation to any guys every time we hang out at nightclubs.

But the topics that sometimes we talked, I guess she is a bit afraid if her friend is lesbian and shes like her. well I dont like her but I need to keep a secret that I am kinda bi. ;)

so better you try to get many implicit infos about how she thinks about being bi. analyze it.

I dont really agree with truth or dare because it is really just a fun play and doesnt mean anything, to you and to her.

but if you just want to try how you feel about being bi, then go for it. as long as your friend is okay. that is why you need to get what she thinks by asking some random questions or light chit chat.

• Author
BFFwithabenefit

Hi Guys!

A lot of you wonder how old I am. I am a teenager. My friend will be staying with me for three days and I need her to get the message. I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual. Whenever I'm around her I just feel like cuddling with her or pulling her close and kissing her!:love: I don't know if she's a lesbian or if she's bisexual (she probably isn't a lesbian since she's been talking about this guy Kyle. Before I came to visit her she kept saying how much she liked him, then when I came, she stopped liking her. I stayed in the same room as her, in separate beds. Once I caught her looking at naked girls and I caught her checking me out as I was changing.), but I don't know how to read her hints. Any help? If she does like me, I need to know how to give her hints too.

I just want to know if she likes me. I love her and I need her to know that. Please help!!!

Hi Guys!

A lot of you wonder how old I am. I am a teenager.

Bff - we kinda still need to know more precisely. 13 or 14 is a whole lot different from 18 or 19. Don't be afraid to tell us, but it's important so we know where you are in your life...

• Author
BFFwithabenefit
Bff - we kinda still need to know more precisely. 13 or 14 is a whole lot different from 18 or 19. Don't be afraid to tell us, but it's important so we know where you are in your life...

I am 13 years old.