Should I tell my ex's new girlfriend that we're still having sex?

couplehundred
I never claimed innocence in this, believe me. We both knew what we were doing. But a Friends w/ Benefits situation is normally when one isn't involved in a serious relationship. When I wanted out for my own sanity, he said that until I met someone new, that he didn't see anything wrong with what we were doing. That's what bothers me. He doesn't see anything wrong with it and still wanted to continue. Yes, I was wrong for partaking in it, but I never really knew the seriousness of his relationship with this other girl. Now I know and I feel bad for her.

i dont believe you. not entirely... I suspect that if there was not this "possible yet unconfirmed" health issue that you would still find a way to screw with his life. Just sayin...

I have said my piece and will now bow out of this discussion. I wish you well with your health and hope you have taught yourself a valuable lesson.

Why would he need to have sex with me if he has a girlfriend?

because he CAN - especially with a gal like you who allows it. you allowed it without a commitment from him = THAT IS WHY he needs to have sex with you while he has a GF.

leave her alone. she will find out what she finds out when she needs to find out. maybe she's smart enough to use a condom every time.

stop questioning everything and start minding to YOUR OWN actions in it all.

bikinibeach

funny how now you think she has a right to know......were you also trying to do her a favor by sleeping with your dunce ex boyfriend??

Are you serious? You are worried about her health....but slept with her BF for an insurmountable time without ever regarding this poor girl's circumstances of being cheated on. Sounds like you wish to break them up and this faux venereal disease is your ticket to checkmate the relationship.

• Author
Sunshine2011

I have no reason to come online and make up a faux venerial disease. Turns out all STD tests were clear, but HPV. And it does take 2 to tango, and I don't deny that what I was doing was wrong, but he apparently isn't happy in his relationship if he still sees me. It was just sex with he and I. It was good. But when the possibility of having an STD came into the picture, it was a reality slap. Literally. I never lied about anything in this post. If I wanted to break them up, that would have happened by now. That's not what any of this is about. I'm a woman who made poor judgment calls. He did too. Regardless of what happened between us, I felt that if it was a health issue that was involved that she should know. I've never been in the situation where I was the one taking part in the cheating. He's in denial about what he's doing, he refuses to talk about it. I know he'd never tell her, that's why I came here for advice.

RealPlastic

No need to procrastinate any longer, this should be done asap! And as the other person stated, you are creeping on facebook anonymously, that's what creepers do no matter what your intentions are. I know you mean well but you need to cut the cord. The truth will sting but lying could have devistating effects.