What do you think ?

shorty19632003

shorty19632003

[color=blue][/color]

There is this man at my job that has been there for about 2 months now, he is married and has been for many years.Well it seems like lately to me that he has a thing for me or maybe he is just being nice to me, not really sure. Here is whats going on..Well when he first started he seemed like a real nice man to work with, (not the same department). He would always try to speak to me and be around me where ever i was. Then he started bringing me drinks to work everyday. I told him he didn't have to do that and he told me the reason he does it, because he likes me, not sure in what way though. The seems to always touch me on my back or arms. I have also noticed him winking at me when there is nobody around. Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here with him. Is he just flirty or is he trying to make the move on me in a slow way ?

sportsloving

Either way does it matter? He is married, happily or not, still bound to someone else. Until he has divorce papers signed sealed and delievered, I don't know that it would matter what his intentions are. I would steer clear of him, accident waiting to happen~ Just my opinion

I totally agree with sportsloving. The man is married. All that can lead to is a massive ball of confusion and bad news.

Try to ignore the "flirtations;" you'll be much better off.

sportsloving

Can you just treat him like a friend and at the same time let him know that you are not interested in it developing into anything? (Unless of course that idea doesn't bother you, in which case I would be a horrible person to ask for advice from). I still say he is married, if YOU treat him like a friend and a friend only, then it doesn't matter what else he wants.