Did i do the right thing leaving him?

Melissa_199

After my bf found out his mom had breast cancer about a month ago he said we should take it slow and not rush and i have not seen him much as i used to and he says i shouldnt put a title on where the relationship is going i should just let it flow because he doesnt like finalizing things....he still talks to his ex of 8 years as friends because theyve been close but he told me hes confused and that maybe i should unconfuse him but yet he calls me to hangout and kisses me and says he likes me alott ...what can i do he also gets jelouse if i were to talk to another guy . I wrote him how i care for him and that i just cant do this or ill get hurrt in the end and all he put is a sad face like this :( nothing else i didnt write back but why did he just do that then today he wrote you dont wanna talk to me? and i wrote i just dont want to put my self in a situation where ill get hurt and he didnt write back! why is he doing this i dont get him what does he want from me?? anyone have any ideas help does he still want me or?...does he care or not plus when i hang out with him he always tries to get intimate with me like hugging touch gettting hot why wont he be exclusive? he wont even give me an answer why?? i need an answer from him

You are new so you get this one for free. This will help get you more responses. You know, if you'd actually used proper sentences and not just mashed everything together. Do you know how difficult it was to read 14 sentences in a row with no stoppage? The word "and" is not a proper replacement for commas and periods.

After my bf found out his mom had breast cancer about a month ago he said we should take it slow and not rush. I have not seen him much as i used to and he says i shouldn't put a title on where the relationship is going. I should just let it flow because he doesn't like finalizing things.

He still talks to his ex of 8 years as friends because they've been close, but he told me hes confused and that maybe i should unconfuse him. Yet he calls me to hangout, kisses me, and says he likes me alott. What can i do? He also gets jealous if i were to talk to another guy.

I wrote him how i care for him and that i just cant do this or ill get hurt in the end. All he put is a sad face like this :( and nothing else. I didn't write back, but why did he just do that? Today he wrote, "You don't wanna talk to me?" I responded, "I just don't want to put myself in a situation where ill get hurt."

He didn't write back! Why is he doing this? I don't get him! What does he want from me? Anyone have any ideas? Does he still want me or? Does he care or not? When I hang out with him he always tries to get intimate with me like hugging, touching, getting hot, and such. Why wont he be exclusive? He wont even give me an answer. I need an answer from him!

To answer your original question: He wants you as a FWB, that's it. He wants no strings attached, no commitment sex. All he's doing is feeding you a line of bull in order to get into your pants.

If you did leave him, you were right to. You wanted a commitment, he didn't. He didn't want to work with you, so you must leave before you get hurt.