Sending naked pics??

If your best guy friend rejected you after you told him that you had more than friendly feelings but then asked you to send him naked pictures of yourself what would you think? We have been friends for more than 10 years and have slept together a few times. He has admitted his feelings to me on several occassions but only after we have been drinking. I know he has a ton of respect for me and cares about me deeply but we were texting the other day and I was telling him that I was hanging out by the pool. He asked me to send him pictures of myself and to be creative. I was taken back but decided to play along. We were flirting back and forth and after a while I decided to send him a picture. He replied back with how awesome the pic was and even sent me something 3 hours later saying how great it was and that he could not stop looking at it or thinking of me. What would you think about this? Am I reading more into this b/c I want him to feel something that he doesn't? I still have feelings for this guy and he knows I do, we just talked about it a few weeks ago and I told him that I was still in love with him. He said he loves me as well and had I not stopped things I think we would have slept together again. I stopped it though because I can't keep doing this to myself. Your thoughts on this please :sick:

Call his bluff, go pic for pic. Tell him you'll do it only if he sends you one first.

Of course, this could get sticky if he actually agrees. Though, if you shoot it with no face or no identifying tattoos, it won't matter if it's all over the internet except to you.

However back to reality, if you are torn between being strung along by this guy, then do not do it. You either need to end this farce of an almost relationship or commit to an actual relationship.

For what it's worth, if a guy can see a female he knows naked, he'll go for it. It doesn't mean he has any feelings other than just being a guy who has browsed too many internet pages of other girls' self shot naked pics so he things every girl can do it.