When not attracted to someone ?

April72

Ok I personally have never been able to have sex with someone I was not attracted too. I once when extremely drunk made out with a very unattractive guy and was so glad my friends didn't let me go home with him because when I seen him sober I was embarassed. But anyone I've slept with there has been a level of attraction or I just could not go there.

My question though is.... I know people that can easily sleep with people they aren't the least bit attracted too just to get off. What's that about? How does one become aroused? I've just never been able to go there.... but I know lots who do.... just wanted some input from those that can and do ???

I've done it a few times. One was a girl that threw herself at me. Her face wasn't the best but her body was great. I was only partially attracted.

The others I got together with when I needed to get laid and they were game. It was college. I was a young and horny dude. You just overlook things but it's not the same as when you're with a really hot chick.

Uh, don't try to have sex with guys you think are ugly?

I wouldn't sleep with an ugly/fat girl.

@Somedude

Except guys don't always let you know they think you're fat/ugly and are just using you for a lay.

I slept with twice a week, for 6 months... He was highly complimentary about my looks, seemed to be really into having sex with me... And he ended it by telling me I was physically unattractive to him.

And girls aren't mind readers, how are they supposed to know you find them ugly, unless the guy tells them, which he WON'T do, cause hey, even sex with an ugly girl is better than no sex at all right?

• Author

One of my oldest dearest friends is extremely overweight. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. But like she has the belly that hangs over to her knees. And Men will stick around for months sometimes years having sex with her. But they never take her out. She never meets their families. Just lots of talks on the phones and spending time together at home and sex. She thinks it's a legite relationship. It makes me sad. I don't know how men can do it.... if they don't find her attractive.... how do they get errect ??? much less how cruel it is to give her false hopes and string her along to get laid.

One of my oldest dearest friends is extremely overweight. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. But like she has the belly that hangs over to her knees. And Men will stick around for months sometimes years having sex with her. But they never take her out. She never meets their families. Just lots of talks on the phones and spending time together at home and sex. She thinks it's a legite relationship. It makes me sad. I don't know how men can do it.... if they don't find her attractive.... how do they get errect ??? much less how cruel it is to give her false hopes and string her along to get laid.

Okay, THAT I can't relate to. I'm talking about hooking up with women who you wouldn't consider attractive enough to be girlfriend material, but who in a pinch, will do.

Jeez that sounds bad. I don't think it comes as a surprise though that we men will do this. HOW we do it I just attribute to our different imperatives.

@Somedude

Except guys don't always let you know they think you're fat/ugly and are just using you for a lay.

I slept with twice a week, for 6 months... He was highly complimentary about my looks, seemed to be really into having sex with me... And he ended it by telling me I was physically unattractive to him.

And girls aren't mind readers, how are they supposed to know you find them ugly, unless the guy tells them, which he WON'T do, cause hey, even sex with an ugly girl is better than no sex at all right?

Wow, I just can't speak for other guys. That really is bad.

I would never want to use a girl for sex, especially one I'm not even attracted to.