Im lost i love her

hey all im very confused and this is my first thread hope u will help me, im a lesbian and i met a girl in my group she is a lesbian as well,at first we were very close friends then the physical attraction started we kissed many times and we made out but we never did this unless we r drunk but we thought that its only bcz we r drunk,after that she met a girl and she dated her i felt very jealous but i didnt tell her ,here i realised that i have feeling for her,but i took a step back coz i didnt want to interfere between her and her gf! but after a month we all went out got drunk and her gf left early she came and she kissed me and then we had an affair her gf we talked about etc she loves me and i love her ,i had to move to another country for a job she was very down she cried she even cried for her gf and told her that she has feelings for me! when i moved the 1st 3 months we were talking all the time and sometimes it was very painful bcz we r far apart ,after she told her gf that she has feelings to me she came and visit me I WAS VERY SHOCKED the passion everything we had before was not like before waaay less but i acted the same way she act! and we decided to be just friends she went back,i started to meet another girls thought that i dont love her and now we r only friends ,i visited her after we kissed but again we were drunk! she broke with her gf ,and now she is attracted to another girl when she is talking to me about this girl i fight with her then i figured that im still in love with her! but i didnt tell her this i visited her another time and actully now im still ther ,but i dont c her like before she keeps telling me lets go out etc i always give her excuses coz i dont want to hear her feelings about this new girl!! AND AGAIN before 3 days we went out got drunk and we kissed!! then i didnt talk to her for 3 days today she passed by and we talked and asked me y we r fighting ! i didnt tell her bcz im jealous and still in love with u!! coz i know her answer will be i dont have feelings for u as a gf i love u as my best friend,and we cant be together coz she likes the new girl,the thing is she is moving to the same city after 2 months!! i cant stop talking to her bcz i will sound silly ! but i want to stop being in love with her i dont know what to do im very lost.and my ego wont let me go and be honest with her coz i know she doesnt want me as a lover anymore but i still love her seriously im lost i dont know what to do!! help me pls

move on!... this is not working , it is just leaving u emotionally drained....

if she'd want to be with you she'd be..., be with someone who shows you the same interest as u are showing... let there be flow.