is he the one?

I love him... but his attitude towards money stinks..

He is working and gaining money.... spents part of his money to "today's needs"... saves something, I guess... and then, whines and whines and whines about money..that he doesn't have enough...

whining sucks... because, it's not something I am gonna solve for him... he just contaminates the air with his bad attitude...

he is in something, in some kind of a job and stars moaning about the future... "what will I do one year from now?"... for godsakes!!!... if these would be some days it would be annoying but it is too frequent...

It is not a matter of a break up.. because I love him, but sometimes that pessimistic futuristic attitude makes me wanna ..... I love him but he is insecure, and me.. as a woman,, seems to hard to be listening to those kinds of comments... I've said.

I....... don't........ know....... what....... you.......... are...... asking...... money...... is....... the...... root........ of....... all...... arguments...... then..... must..... talk....... or......... breakup....... it..... won't......... get....... better.....