Has fallen in love with friend not knowingly... ???

I'm corresponding with a guy for few weeks... Did date him two times. But no kissing or anything like that. But had phone sex once. It was both our first time for our entire lives. Both of us did like it a lot. He is a quite person not socialized. But I'm always talking and out going type fun loving animal. The guy having lot of things I want from my dream guy. But he did ask me not to call him saying he does not like to talk all the time and he doesn't mind calling once a week. I see him in the class once a week. Without knowing I've fallen in love with him... To him I am a just friend. and he doesn't wanna have an affair for some time.. How can I know wheather he also loves me or not? And to know how he really thinking of me.?

How can I making him love me or like me a lot?

What should I do?

I don't wanna loos him never and ever... As well I don't wanna loos my pride... But If I can get him I'm ready to do anything.....

• Author

Ya that is true... But what if we really realy really want t? As a man Can you give me some tips at least make him to give me a call once a day....?