What do u make of this

Been seeing a friend for sex and nothing else as we both said we did not want any thing more,problem is when we had spent time together he would text me to say it was amazing and all that anyway anyway i did end it other week and he said he did not want to and wanted to see where it went i was confused because he said from start it was sex anyway he has now said he does not want to carry on seeing me because he does not want a relationship and he likes me too much just to have sex with me ,eh I am confused because we have had sex
rom
the start
so
we using each other and i have not even mentioned any form of relationship at all .he said he can not sleep with me for sex any more cos he is not like that ,and said he would spend a full last day with me ,anyway I ended it again and after a week we was back texing each other again then having sexual relationship again back to the start ,dont get me wrong I do like him alot except this time he has pulled away alot this time
so
dont understand at all seems less now than the start ,i know i was unsure at the start and he does not open up at all to me and wanted to see me loads at the start i refused to do anything out side the bedroom like go on dates ect ,am i been a fool or have i damaged it noww ,what should i do because he only told me he did not want a relationship after six weeks of seeing him ,I have done a few silly things like delete him from my friends lists ect.Anyway I sent him a nice message saying I could not continue the sex part and i know he does not want a relationship but if he ever changes his mind to get in touch,he has not even replied to my message to say take care ok nothing