i am tempted to cheat. need help.

I can give you a hundred good reasons not to cheat.

But I bet you can't give me one good reason to cheat.

Their lies your answer about temptation.

Just think of what you would be at risk of losing. And if you don't think it would be a loss, then that means you don't even want to be with that person in the first place. But you can't have the best of both worlds. It will always eat at you if you go through with it. You'll always feel the guilt. Well, If you have a heart, that is.

Don't cheat...and leave the person if you're determined to fool around with someone else. Nobody deserves that.

Or scare yourself ****less and watch the movie unfaithful.

P.S. I don't think there's a cure for temptation. No matter what, we always check out and fantasize about other people. It's natural and okay, as long as that's as far as it goes.

do you like the person you are with?

If not then end with them then you wouldn't be cheating. That way you could follow all you ''temptations''.

If you do (doubtful) then just don't.

By the sounds of things you can't be happy with your current partner... pls post why you would want to cheat apart from 'temptations'. whats tempting about it?

Is there someone you specifically want to cheat with.

Still. I reckon you shouldn't.

How would you feel if your partner cheated on you???

Speaking from experience....when you cheat you lose a part of your soul. I know that sounds dramatic. But in my case it is true. You always have the guilt going, which in and of itself can tear you up inside. But then you find out that the guilt will pass and it becomes easier. That is where you lose yourself. If you cheat once, it will change you and how you look at your SO forever, and will also affect those SO's in the future too.

Just don't even go there. Don't allow yourself to think about your crush. It only makes it worse for you. Your hurting yourself when you do that.

• Like 1