should i be upset over this friend?

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! s-o-s

been awhile since ive been on here. but thought i might get some ideas. stumped.

two years ago i met this girl from online. it was good! we clicked immediately, altho nothing physical happened. kinda erked me seeing as she was telling me she was interested on and off. well i kept it cool but eventually had enough of the antics and cut her off entirely -facebook, phone, everything. she got mad. but oh well i went no contact and said that was that. im 39, she is 32.

low and behold 7 months later..yup, the how are you text. she tried dating one or two, as did i. like before, we are having a blast like we always do:D. she's taking our picture together, were hanging out with her daughter which as far as i know she doesnt do that with others, were out with her friends, shes making plans for the next adventure before the nights even over. and on and on. we have like 5 more things lined up already. & im thinking hmm, well seems like somethings different this time. this has been going on about 5 weeks. we talk a litle during the week, and get together on the weekends. we've hung out every weekend so far.

so we are hanging out sunday and she proceeds to tell me she went on a date two weeks ago! ahhhhh!!!:( it turned out bad. and she is sick of the losers and doesnt plan on going on this dating site for awhile or something along those lines. believe me, i dont plan on following up and checking i really dont care too. she said she wasnt going to tell me. i said if we're going to be friends we need to be honest! on one hand i am happy she is being honest, altho it kinda killed me i have to admit. i wasnt expecting it since we have been having so much fun. altho i sucked it up and was like oh haha.

its kinda hitting me more today than yesterday. can already tell im going to have a real bad week thinking about this. because i feel like whats the point now. shes smart, she knows i like her & she knows i dont want be a tool. thats why i cut her off last time. im dreading this weekend. i can hide my puss over texting, but i cant hide it hanging out! but im wondering, do i even have a right to feel like this?? after all we never discussed anything, she never made any promises. we've just gotten together a few times and had some fun hanging out. should i just take things with a grain of salt, have fun and see what happens? she did tell me before she was on a dating site. so its not like i didnt know, i guess i was just caught off guard she was still doing that after all the fun we had. i just dont want to get upset over something & ruin something perfectly good that i really have no right to be upset about!