So how do I even start?

I have been married for many years and my wife is not a very passionate women. I have spoken to her on many occasions and nothing has ever changed or has she even made any effort to help the situation.

So that brings me to looking for a women that is in a similar situation, someone I can be friends with and maybe more. This is not just about sex that can be found easy if I wanted. I want someone who has feelings and emotion who can have a intermit conversation. I’m not looking to change my situation or anyone else’s. My wife has been great in many other ways. But I feel empty at times.

So what do I do and if I decide to have an affair how do I even start?

I know it's not something you want to hear but as someone who was in a similar situation a few years ago I can tell you the best thing to do is to leave and divorce her. Your situation will get worse, you will end up resenting eachother and will have terrible fights.

It sounds like you crave intimacy and you need to find the right person that can give that to you otherwise you will have a really sad and depraved life.

• Author

Thank you for the reply, easier said than done. I have had a relationship in the past and it did work im leaning that way again

:(