Ex-girlfriend now friends with benefits!

Hi Everyone,

FYI I'm 22 and my ex-girlfriend is 20 yrs old.

About 6 days ago I caught my girlfriend (at the time) kissing another guy (this is the second time something like this happens: the first occasion she confessed that she was developing feelings for someone but the guy left to study abroad so nothing happened between them). It hurt me a lot and I broke up with her (because of the second incident) but she begged me not to saying it was a "thing of the moment" and that she feels absolutely nothing for him.

This said, we're not in a relationship anymore but we still hang out ALOT and we've had sex every time we get together. Bottom line is, she says she wants to "win my love back" and she's been acting incredibly sweet and loving through out this whole week. I love the attention but I have trouble trusting her and when I'm with her I sometimes remember the picture but when I'm not with her I feel better.

Should I trust her? She's the kind of girl who always gets hit on at bars, she's gorgeous and loves the attention her physique gets her. Furthermore, before meeting me she feared commitments, but we were together for a whole year before this happened and it was joyous and the funest thing ever! Which is why I don't understand (and neither does she, she says) why she did this.

I appreciate any and all advice loveshack.org!!!! =) THank you!

TIME IS YOUR ANSWER....

I mean... ur 22, ur having fun...

if you'd be considering marriage, then I'd stop you because what she did is out of the ordinary in a loving relationship.

In a loving relationship you have respect and consideration... not wild fun sex and then a feeling of insecurity....

If you want to try out again and again with this girl... go ahead, but remember there are so many sweet, beautiful girls out there trying to search out for someone as loyal, and truthful as them...

For now it's fun to be with the "unloyal, unfaithful, unconsiderate one", but for the long run.... do you really want that?... so.. my opinion is, this is momentary, and ur in no hurry to tie the knot I guess, she is not ready either, because if she'd be, she would respect you... I want to think she would... but, just take care of not getting pregnant.. as long as you do everything responsable... whatever decision you take throughout the time will be good...

Think about your psychological health, as long as your heart...

If your psychological health is not there with this girl, she is not for u...

• 4 weeks later...

Let her go! I had a gf who cheated incessantly. She was a sex addict, and couldn't control herself very well. She destroyed my psychological health, you have to think of yourself first. If she's done this twice, she's very likely to do it again. Take care of YOU FIRST!!