Girl says she doesn't want a serious relationship

Ok. So there is this girl and I have been talking to her for a couple of months now and she lives a couple of hours away and I was planning on going and seeing her and I made hotel reservations and everything. A couple of hours later she texted me saying she had plans and we won't be able to hang out but that she would make an exception for me on my birthday and go out to dinner with me. She constantly says she likes me and how special I am and she always calls me by sweet names such as (baby, etc) and we have kissed a lot as well. Later on she texted me saying "hey i want you to know I really value you and I want us to continue to encourage each other especially since we have been through so much. At this time, I am not looking for a serious relationship even though I would like to see you. I think its best to give each other time. And if we still have feelings for each other later then we can start up a relationship." --------SO MY QUESTION IS, WHAT SHOULD I DO? MOVE ON OR WAIT? MY FEAR IS THAT IF I SIT AROUND AND WAIT, IT WILL LEAD TO NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINTMENT AND WASTED TIME. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? AND THANK YOU.

Perhaps she doesn't want a long-distance relationship. I wouldn't want to get involved with someone who lived so far away.

Move on until she gets back with you about a relationship. Hopefully you will be available when she decides. I assume she is probably dating others as well and that's why she doesn't want to get serious.